Tired of winning yet?

Ginseng Sullivan

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 am

I'll just respond in my best American and say Fuck You.

You've read my ramblings on you and the rest of the world.

Look in the mirror if you want to see the real America.

Sadly we're built out of the same cunts as the rest of the world.

You need me to post the links?

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:56 am

mirror?
pffft. fucking rear view mirror.

and links to this november's really. swinging. hot. spots.
cheers.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Jon

Post by Jon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:09 am

Bet Mitch would have told Picasso that painting Guernica was a waste of time too.
"unsalvageably incoherent"

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am

you're comparing picasso to the last link that contained the threatening words 'may be coming' in the fucking title.
that's what you're doing...

fuck. is it me?

-mtice

Jon

Post by Jon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 am

No, but you're the one calling those of us who use the basement to blow off a little anti-Trump steam that we're, in your words, "tossers".

"It happened, so your little town got bombed so Trump won, get over it."

#notoverit
"unsalvageably incoherent"

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:19 am

too much steam will leave nothing in the pot.
-oirish proverb

#Imadethatlastbitup

-mtice

RockinDaddyNotFromTN

Post by RockinDaddyNotFromTN » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:33 am

austrotard wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:47 am
okay...

asshole when he's lying over things he cannot control. check.
asshole when things he had no control over goes to shit. check.
asshole because you believed him to be the cause of the problem you were positively sure he was lying about the whole time. yeah nah.

you may want to sharpen your pencil before you come back and declare the common denominator, mmmmates.
sorry. I don't have a link to back up my cool story, bro.

bonus fries:
isn't it funny how someone will surround themselves with links that, as far as they feel, prove their point?

if I said to you
"hey, tell me what really gives you the fucking needle and everyday I'm going to forward you information that deals with the very thing that infuriates you."
how much would you appreciate me?

"hey do you know what else is wrong?"

I mean, why would one surround themselves with company whose only common ground is hate?
how can that be healthy to anyone involved?
ftg ftg ftg ftg ftg ftg ftg ftg on a loop.

remember when they shot bin laden and everyone in ny was in the streets lalalalaing?
and then do you remember when someone said 'hey, what the fuck are we doing? we're no different than those cunts.'
and then they all stared at their feet.

well do you also remember those glorious and bountiful years with obama and half of you not being happy his policies?

that's all right.
I'll give you lot a minute to process all this. take your time.
and maybe a breath.

go trump.
if nothing else he's shown the rest of the world that 'his people' are all one and the same... mostly yelling "this is so unfair! do over!"

tossers.
I'm literally too dumb to get what you're saying but I'm getting the since that you're implying that I am taking a position that's basically damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I was merely showing the two sides and asking some of the geniuses here where they fall. My position is that Trump is not responsible for the market - he shouldn't take credit for the market being up nor should he be blamed for market corrections.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:23 pm

ummm... this is about me.

and always has been.

-mtice

Plow

Post by Plow » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am

RockinDaddyNotFromTN wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

It matters because if this is just another one of those "things" ie he's lying then that implies he's not actually responsible for the upswing of the market. If you think he is not lying ie he actually does control the market then you have to put everything on him.
He doesn’t “control” the market, no one does (as far as I know). But he does “control” the things that make the market go up or down over the long haul (which he’s hugely great at).

It’s odd that I don’t remember you being so hypersensitive to any of Obama’s or Clinton’s barefaced lies! You should read up on the lies of Benghazi, Uranium One, all the goings on with the Steele dossier and it’s history (the piss dossier for you dimms) and the FIAS courts and Nunes memo and it’s implications (and maybe a Schiff memo from the dims). There’s more of course but that should get you started and focused on something not so trival.
Better Reds than dead...

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:07 pm

To be fair, tn wasn’t here for long back then. And I think I do remember him bagging on the community organizer once or twice

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:36 pm

Plow wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:58 am
RockinDaddyNotFromTN wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:14 pm

It matters because if this is just another one of those "things" ie he's lying then that implies he's not actually responsible for the upswing of the market. If you think he is not lying ie he actually does control the market then you have to put everything on him.
He doesn’t “control” the market, no one does (as far as I know). But he does “control” the things that make the market go up or down over the long haul (which he’s hugely great at).

It’s odd that I don’t remember you being so hypersensitive to any of Obama’s or Clinton’s barefaced lies! You should read up on the lies of Benghazi, Uranium One, all the goings on with the Steele dossier and it’s history (the piss dossier for you dimms) and the FIAS courts and Nunes memo and it’s implications (and maybe a Schiff memo from the dims). There’s more of course but that should get you started and focused on something not so trival.
Damn, this is some awesome state media Fox News conspiracy theory ranting. I appreciate you showing your true colors.

To bad Trumpsterfire upped the crazy level to 11 this weekend and totally upstaged you.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Plow

Post by Plow » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Oh, please, point out what's a "Fox News conspiracy" and what's not so I can let the other news folks know.
Better Reds than dead...