This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By -G-
Damn it’s nice to have the CC back. After looking at your photos I find myself looking in puddles a little more differently than before, which is one of the many things that makes your material great. Thank you CC
I get it now.
Haven't been able to properly load the Suk from this computer for a few weeks. Sitting at home laid up with the flu, wrapped in a down sleeping bag. Suddenly works again, and I find this. This is good tonic.
By K_P
skullion childs wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:04 am Haven't been able to properly load the Suk from this computer for a few weeks. Sitting at home laid up with the flu, wrapped in a down sleeping bag. Suddenly works again, and I find this. This is good tonic.
I don't even have the flu, and yet this medicine heals me as well.

Be well, Mr. Childs. Dream of fish in the jailhouse tonight.
A little bird told me I should begin preparations for this year’s festivities... a list was sent that includes tweed, the ‘farclas and my finest glassware.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I want to ride with the red dog one day........ […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

is there something wrong with you? rhetorical.[…]

whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine