By BigTimber
what a fucking idiot.....
By Redchaser
Tariffs because he wants to help the steel industry (and aluminum..not pronounced al - loom- inium Mtice)

Q1. How large is the steel industry
Q2. How large are all of the industries that rely heavily on steel combined (cars, kegs, metal buildings, construction, etc, etc, etc)

How does helping #1 at the cost of #2 benefit our economy?

Fucking dumbass.
By Kfoxwyo
Prior to meeting with the NRA, skip due process, gun "control", back ground checks...afterward that meeting flip flop. Met with steel and aluminum lobbyist and bam. "Trade wars are good and easy to win..." An insecure self absorbed scared child man.
By yard4sale
Meh....sounds like he was just mad about other shit and wanted to start a distraction from the tightening Russia noose.

Much like DACA and gun control he will probably tout the benefits of free trade tomorrow.

Notice how he makes the announcement but doesn’t actually have a policy in place or even outlined?
By yard4sale
THE yardsale doesn’t think and drink.
By BigCliff
Theory- its just a negotiating tactic being used to gain him leverage to "fix NAFTA".

The Trump presidency is a testament to the "lesser of two evils wins" approach.
By Kfoxwyo
I am not sure I have ever wanted to see someone fail to the point of absolute failure more than this guy, sadly this downfall will have repercussions amongst us all. Bloody mess.

Big Cliff, you are likely correct. Sort of like-

in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king..
Erasmus
By BigTimber
oh yeah and fuck his tax plan too. Yes I get a bit more each paycheck, but to totally take away the moving expenses deduction. fuck you! totally not in the American spirit. You try to better yourself and the lives of your family members, accepting the fact that no one wants to pay for relocation expenses anymore, and then I gotta take this on the chin? fuck fuck fuck. Let's all just stay where we are and be miserable.
By Lando
BigTimber wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:28 am but to totally take away the moving expenses deduction.
Are you in Casper yet?
By BigTimber
I start April 16th. Going there next week to look for a home out of the wind. LOL!
By Lando
I will come down once you are there for good. Flushing flows will start soon so keep that in mind.......

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine