This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Hey All
One of the most historic rivers in Wisconsin is under pretty serious threat. There is a failing culvert that is now close to collapse, and is eroding into Nebagamon Creek. If this fails, mass amounts of sediment will wash into the Brule, wreaking havoc on the trout habitat and the associated aquatic creature populations (insects, invertebrates, etc). This would impact the river environment for years to come - including avian and other non-aquatic species that depend on the Brule for sustenance. In order to get the work done on the culvert to prevent issue, a few funds have been set up - from DNR funds to a Fish and Wildlife Service grant. However, there is still a good ways to go to cover this project.
If you can, throw a few bucks in the hat and pass it around.
If you've fished the Brule before, you'll know the importance of keeping this amazing river flowing, unimpeded. If you haven't fished it - here's your chance to secure its future so you might have a shot at fishing it one day.
Link to the Brule River Rats Stweardship Council funding page:
https://www.gofundme.com/brule-river-s- ... e-project/

$10 gets you a pretty sweet sticky, and my gratitude.
28233060_15204576050_r.jpeg
28233060_15204576050_r.jpeg (59.05 KiB) Viewed 1999 times
Thanks
stickie for mtice!

dear retards,
instead of trying to fix it from a keyboard hows abouts you collect some other fingietappies and actually fucking do something.
you know, like, repair it.

I mean, there's fucking millions of you with absofuckinglutely nothing better to do.

cheers,
that river looks like a shithole,
mtice
yeah, dad.
I know.

I just couldn't resist making the fun with you fingietappie twats.
get your fucking hands dirty once in a while. mexicans cannae do fucking everything.

see what I did there?
and two seconds later I've an email inbox full of gofuckme spam.

youse guys are fucking cunts, hey.
take take fucking take. and then wonder where it's gone.
might as well be fucking india.

this $11 stickie better be good.
you know... like my save the fucking thompson river steelhead t shirt.

I ain't no sjw but I sure like to dress like one.

confession: I had to google sjw. I would've bet my last ducat on j being jewish. I mean, we'll always remember this time as how much we wasted thinking up clever nyah nyah names for each other. good times well spent.
the 1920s only had like art deco or some shit.
see? and that's the difference between sepps and austards.

we would just give you back the $11, fixed it with a coathanger and pantyhose and then blacked your eye.
we'd let you keep the stickie, mind.

so youse's aight too.
or like some other foreign colonial brother shit.
If that sticker has a 200lb beaver on it, I'd be down with it....
pbrstreetgang wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 am Wanna buy an ashtray?
How much?
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I want to ride with the red dog one day........ […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

is there something wrong with you? rhetorical.[…]

whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine