kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By flybug.pa.
this is the shit that asstrotard had mentioned in a post some time ago. nice collection there.
By austrotard
1. tell them you'd like to take some photos after hours. it's all about logistics, mate.
2. break in afterwards and steal fucking everything. (don't miss the last bus, mind)
3. sell it immediately through various sources, ebay seems pretty underground for such activities.
4. get busted sometime later, claim ian fleming as your accomplice.
5. in your defence claim asperger's syndrome and a unequivocal urge for a new fiddle. one new fiddle<= 100 rare bird skins.
6. get your dad to email mitch to tell him to stop bullying you through comments on a fly fishing forum as it's detrimental to your mummy's well being.
7. and then get your brother tarquin to shadow mitch around various sites.
trust me, mitch likes this sort of attention. he's very lonely and has no mates.

"when I'm not stacking shit in neat little piles I like to nick shit, what."

-edwin 'fuck your museum, limey' rist
By CharlieJenkem
Academy of Natural Sciences in Philly. I wouldn't make a special trip for the birds ( these pix are basically everything that's on display).
But I'd love to see what they've got sitting in boxes in the basement
By Surly
CharlieJenkem wrote:Academy of Natural Sciences in Philly. I wouldn't make a special trip for the birds ( these pix are basically everything that's on display).
But I'd love to see what they've got sitting in boxes in the basement
Cool! Didn't know they had a museum.

Went to Smithsonian's storage facility a couple years back for work (looking at pickled fish from the 1800s). Wrangled a quick tour through the birds. >500,000 of 'em. Un-fricken-real!
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine