This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Transylwader
Howda fukk I miss this shiznit? Oh yeah. Raleigh got fucked with 7" of rain. She can handle 10" of African apparently. Good Shit Bru!
By fly-chucker
Transylwader wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:11 pm Howda fukk I miss this shiznit? Oh yeah. Raleigh got fucked with 7" of rain. She can handle 10" of African apparently. Good Shit Bru!
you giving it to her twice? :coffee
By -G-
It should be noted that all I did was book the plane ticket steamin told us to book, and throw my pocket lint at all the fish in the place steamin said we would go. Going fishing somewhere new is easy when you’ve a friend who puts as much time into R&D into it as he does.

Having just ran out of the cinnamon and cocoa coffee we left our small bed and breakfast with this trip unfortunately finally seems over. But, it is awfully nice having stories of jumping poons and chasing jacks down the beach as we venture north on our mitten fishing expiditions, and during garage nights until next time.
By LA Fly Guy
fly-chucker wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 6:30 am
Transylwader wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 3:11 pm Howda fukk I miss this shiznit? Oh yeah. Raleigh got fucked with 7" of rain. She can handle 10" of African apparently. Good Shit Bru!
you giving it to her twice? :coffee
Probably three times.
By gankadank
-G- wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:08 am It should be noted that all I did was ...

Going fishing somewhere new is easy when you’ve a friend who puts as much time into R&D into it as he does.
There's a lot to be said for the challenge of mingling with your betters

Great freaking report
By jerms
Fuck me, socks on a skiff?

Those permit probably died of embarrassment.

Maybe I'm just jealous.
By stillsteamin
jerms wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:30 pm Fuck me, socks on a skiff?
if you know you know...
A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Headed Kate McLaren Muddler https://liv[…]

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine