kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By chadroc
Still on that sobf stuff just get my ass to work tomorrow for 8. Had Kevin’s fly on for a minute. Fished real nice. Just got home. Ssssshhhhhhaaaaannnnn . Whip finish .
By Kylemc
My apologies, it's been rough. They wont let you have hooks and scissors while incarcerated. Another court date July 16 which could be more time (a lot) if it doesn't go well. I have flies to send and I'm not worried about getting any back. So if you send addies I'll get them out asap.

My apologies,
Kyle

Legalize it for fuck sakes.
By pbrstreetgang
Kylemc wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:01 am My apologies, it's been rough. They wont let you have hooks and scissors while incarcerated. Another court date July 16 which could be more time (a lot) if it doesn't go well. I have flies to send and I'm not worried about getting any back. So if you send addies I'll get them out asap.

My apologies,
Kyle

Legalize it for fuck sakes.
roll easy, Kyle

no need to send anything - do what you gotta do. We'll be around, as always
By Kylemc
I have no problem sending them to you guys. Just need addies and I'll fix this. My apologies again.
By chadroc
f that. send me your address. i got plenty of flies. what do you need? dumb to be in there for that. just silly.
By fly-chucker
Shitty summer camp again?
By Obie
Don't sweat it, Kyle- it's not worth worrying about. Let us know if we can do anything- I'd happily contribute.
By Kylemc
fly-chucker wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 pm Shitty summer camp again?
Looks that way. Thanks guys.
By NeedmoreDEET
Kylemc wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:39 am
fly-chucker wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:25 pm Shitty summer camp again?
Looks that way. Thanks guys.
Happy to send some streamers your way! Appreciated the moonshine that came my way a few years ago. I think one of the best personal attributes is endurance. Best wishes and hang in there.

JD
By befuddled
Kyle, send me a message or a text if Shannon can help out in any way. She doesn't practice in TN but might know somebody
By Kylemc
I was sentenced yesterday, pled it down. 45 days, then transfered to inpatient rehab for another 30days. Be out for Thanksgiving. Its put me back on track and positive things have been happening. Its all good. I go in Friday, fuck I hate that place and since Ive done it and know exactly what its like I dread it even more. When I get out though,...look out! You boys aint heard the last of me. Keep your chin up,at all times and quit fucking false casting so much !

Love ya mean it,
Kyle
whatcha tying?

now there's a pretty thing

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

bump - ScottP's thread is stupid

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Mrs. Simpson https://live.staticflickr.com/6[…]

The mag needs more redeye bass. If someone would o[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine