This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
1.) Sponsers. Email sage, Winston, renzetti, and flycraft rafts asking for free shit because they could be lucky enough to be apart of YOUR NEW FLY FISHING BLOG

2.) Experience. You need to fly fish for a long hard 1.5-2 years before you’re qualified to blog about fly fishing.

3.) Fly tying. You need fly tying videos. Dubstep or gtfo on the music. I especially want to know your reasoning behind how you prefer to tie on dumbbell eyes.

4.) Pictures. Nikon D5 or gtfo. Better save for some new lenses too.

5.) Intervews. I’m fully expecting to hear from industry leaders like your buddy that guided the frying pan a few summers back.

6.) Steelhead. Steelhead get the bitches there’s no doubt about that. So you’re going to have to blog about how rough it was that one trip were it took you 3 entire days to catch a hatchery fish and how much of a grind it was.

7-20 I’ll leave up to fellow drakians
Great, now it looks like I started this thread...Thanks Jed.

flysmallie wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:02 am
-G- wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:49 pm
4.) Pictures. Nikon D5 or gtfo. Better save for some new lenses too.

4a. Rod in mouth.
4b. Arms extended.
And fer fucks sake, NO SMILING! Catching fish is serious biznass.
-G- wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:49 pm
3.) Fly tying. You need fly tying videos. Dubstep or gtfo on the music. I especially want to know your reasoning behind how you prefer to tie on dumbbell eyes.
It is imperative that the "tying section" of the video run at a faster speed, but you must slow it down to actual time when you take a sip of your craft beer.

Pro tip: Hold the beer out in front of the camera so the viewer can identify the brand/flavor.
A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49215484541_[…]

0BD15041-5DC1-4466-A3C8-4789EB293DF7.jpeg This […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine