Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Getting to be that time, I could use a 2 hander, with a happy ending.... All offers considered.
Green hat hipster for scale.
Attachments:
923BE1A4-6B88-474C-AF02-AD81D9D4A536.jpeg
923BE1A4-6B88-474C-AF02-AD81D9D4A536.jpeg (597.62 KiB) Viewed 1069 times
PBR, way off base-sort of- that motor does pump shit but into Trumps pie hole filling him to the brim full of shit. They turn it on at the top of every hour...
That is literally the motor from the locomotive that powers the Trump train.
We had to swap the motor out from plowing through too many snowflakes this winter.
The motor also showed excessive signs of winning.

I need a 2 hander, I like buying stuff from drakians.
Have given away some legit stuff as well,
generally play the perpetual victim.
blumpkin wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:42 pm That is literally the motor from the locomotive that powers the Trump train.
We had to swap the motor out from plowing through too many snowflakes this winter.
The motor also showed excessive signs of winning.
By snowflakes, I know you mean chewbacca stunt double who got asked to leave a restaurant, and Paul Ryan.
The "winning" claim is the best part - especially when the only things he wins are the things he fucks up, and then goes back and agrees with the people he fucked up with.
Enjoy your legacy. You've "earned" it.
stillsteamin wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:15 am Did somebody lose a hand here?

Capture.PNG
Looks like homeboy lost 2 fingers and a thumb.

Meanwhile in Austria:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/30/australi ... index.html

I cannae believe you cunts let me back in. wanna […]

Continue Sir, this is all good🤜🤜

mini jammer

tsk. maaan... I thought this was about peebs. […]

Western Snowpack 2020

Our snowpack was at .5 inch this morning in the Oz[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine