wisco disco 2018 - i like turtles

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Bigguy

Re: i like turtles

Post by Bigguy » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:10 pm

Geez guys! Next you’ll be telling him there’s no Santa Claus.

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:41 pm

aw man, that shit is ill cold. et tu brute? take these blades out of me! funny thing is, those fucks can hate all they want. they can't darken my towers, i'm taking my moment in the sun. that fish was a sick accomplishment for me. i am very proud of it. they don't like it......they can

that was easily the best piece of angling i ever done. me, hard me.

plus i come home to congratulations cards from my kids and bird. daughter done even drew me the eye of a musky, my son named his new stuffed dog musky. my wife.....well, other gifts.

when my camera shit ships in from the ozarks i'll come proper on the photos. then i'll throw them up and tell all y'all to come at me, bro. bring it like the old days. can;t do it? oh yeah, place is dead. then everyone should just fuck off, we're full.
holding it down on the other side of the border

enjoy your catch (it died)

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 pm

and if'n anyone knows where they sell that karupa gold shit coffee, hook me up on a pro-deal. i can swig a decent amount of iced coffee and theirs ain't bad. but the real hook up's the shades. i was wearing $6 FOLDING - NON POLARIZED shades. fuck em. still got shit done.

#igogs #fuckoffwe'refull

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:07 pm

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:06 pm
Really, PBR and Fly-chucker? Y'all could just let the man have his moment, living eternally in bliss with the memory of "the" fish. But no, you crush his soul and any positive memory of the entire process.

I guess in the part where the crowd is asked whether anyone objects to the matrimony of the bride and groom, in this case the bride's nightmare is realized when she thought she was getting married to the man of her dreams but the hot bitch in the third row raises her hand and tells everyone that she's been sleeping with the groom-to-be for the past six months...........
funny thing...I was fucking the bride-to-be.

two tears in a bucket - motherfuck it
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

Mad_Mike

Post by Mad_Mike » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 pm

This was good.. thanks for sharing it with us..
Mad Mike
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. - Hemingway

Leonardo DiCaprio wins at life! - Row vs. Wade

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:58 pm

pbr could come here and fuck my bucket for christs sake and he knows it. giving such a man a wide leash will undoubtedly result in something. he and fred are fucking professionals and without them on the fish i never would have landed it solo. those motherfuckers were like first responders to a heart attack: there quick and ready to work. i owe an amazing debt of gratitude to all those fellas for their incredible generosity and fellowship on that trip. they like turtles. and pigpen's.

FredA

Post by FredA » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 am

Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.Image

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:01 am

FredA wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:54 am
Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.Image
OK

This will give y'all an indication of Tranny's drift boat rowing skills
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:51 am

FredA wrote:
Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.
Tranny may be able to throw tight loops, but he wears square toe boots like a douche canoe and apparently he's really good at rowing a boat in a tight bend of the river, that happens to be curving the same direction that he's spinning.

He's quite fuckered in the straight riffles.

Or so I hear......

I would row equally as bad so I better shut up.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 am

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:51 am
FredA wrote:
Enough of this roasting pigpen. Let’s talk about tranny.
Tranny may be able to throw tight loops, but he wears square toe boots like a douche canoe and apparently he's really good at rowing a boat in a tight bend of the river, that happens to be curving the same direction that he's spinning.

He's quite fuckered in the straight riffles.

Or so I hear......

I would row equally as bad so I better shut up.
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

marlo

Post by marlo » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:16 am

I check in for the first time in too long this morning and this is the first thing I read. So fucking good. Thank you.

After driving a bit I had to pull over on the side of the road and log in because this shit hits home for me. I know about the blood sweat and tears, the emotion and everything else that goes into it. I live it and have been on both sides at the end of the trip.

Most recently the rings came apart for me and the crew. We watched as fur and feather disappeared in mouths full of daggers. But as you know, sometimes the iron just doesn’t find it’s place to hold on, and you’re left holding nothing but heartbreak. And there is no bride.

I’m going to keep driving, and the tunes will sound a bit better and I’ll be smiling knowing that the iron stuck and it all came together for those so deserving.

I also enjoy a good turtle.

:cool
Here's hoping that we teach our children well...
And just maybe...to give those responsible a good kick in the fuck...
-CC

chadroc

Post by chadroc » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:08 pm

understand. please, that i didn't deserve it. i know it. i am so incredibly eternally grateful. my camera is charging.