Tired of winning yet?

austrotard

Re: Tired of winning yet?

Post by austrotard » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:22 am

yeah. heero started me doing that. mr. fucking turleknot bollocks chops.

and I wouldn't be able to sleep either.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Apparently some inside the administration are getting tired of all this winning... https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opin ... e=Homepage add to that the officials quoted in Woodward's new book and it sounds like a bit of an insurrection is going on.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 pm

equivalent to the gospel, anonymity.

-mtice

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Can I get an AMEN up in here?!?

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:40 pm

Woodward is about as solid a reporter as there is but I’m not ready to call him dog yet...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 am

austrotard wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:18 pm
equivalent to the gospel, anonymity.
Generally I would agree, however it's not like this op-ed was mailed into the times anonymously, the Times knows who the author is, they've vetted it on their end, and as much as the Times can piss me off, they are good about due dilligence and credible. Same with Woodward, he's a careful author.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

NeedmoreDEET

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Fuck the environment. Cool, right? Boundary waters watershed opened up for mining. Is it a coincidence that Ivanka and Jared rent from the owner of the mining company positioned to profit? Tailings and acid mine drainage are huge problems for most mining operations and there can be significant ground and surface water impacts at distance - in addition to light and noise impacts to wilderness areas.

Sources:
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/09/0 ... ers-mining
https://kstp.com/politics/president-tru ... a/5060479/+
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/f ... ry-waters/
https://www.twincities.com/2017/03/08/r ... als-owner/
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:32 pm

show me an overpopulated country with clean water.
never mind. I'll name the only one... russia.
they may not send any to engerland but now that youse two are like brathers it shouldn't be a problem.

behind the lamp-lit golden door there's a massive toilet that drains into the river you're standing in.

people gotta eat.
people gotta poop.
people gotta wipe their ass on your curtains.

the biggest team or clean water?

A) steelheading in mother russia. ten thousand no. twenty thousand american dollars.

-mtice

Jon

Post by Jon » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Redchaser wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 am

... it's not like this op-ed was mailed into the times anonymously, the Times knows who the author is, they've vetted it on their end, and as much as the Times can piss me off, they are good about due dilligence and credible.
The more I think about the anonymous NYT editorial, the more I believe it was done with the full knowledge of the big Cheeto himself. It plays right into his incessant bitching that the mainstream media is out to get him and reinforces right wing conspiracy theories that the liberal press (and its reliance on anonymous sources) can't be trusted to tell the truth about Trump. If this person really believed that Drumpf was such a threat to the country he or she should be doing more than facilitating this rancid administration while whispering gossip.
"unsalvageably incoherent"

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Jon wrote:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:40 pm
Redchaser wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:02 am

... it's not like this op-ed was mailed into the times anonymously, the Times knows who the author is, they've vetted it on their end, and as much as the Times can piss me off, they are good about due dilligence and credible.
The more I think about the anonymous NYT editorial, the more I believe it was done with the full knowledge of the big Cheeto himself. It plays right into his incessant bitching that the mainstream media is out to get him and reinforces right wing conspiracy theories that the liberal press (and its reliance on anonymous sources) can't be trusted to tell the truth about Trump. If this person really believed that Drumpf was such a threat to the country he or she should be doing more than facilitating this rancid administration while whispering gossip.
Had that thought today as well. Sure is taking the focus off the Woodward book that they can't deny any of...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

VTNZ

Post by VTNZ » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Thought of that one too, but I don't think so. Man-baby has shown time and time and time again he can't really take any slight against him no matter how small. These assessments of him hit way to close to his ego-maniacal blood pumping thingy.
He's done a very good job of undermining democracy with his status quo tweet slams....I really doubt he'd be like, "yea Kelly....write this thing calling me a fucking retarded nutjob but only agree to do it unnamed, and we'll undermine the press even more....thanks to my thick skin and ability to shit on myself to accomplish stuff." Lol...

That aside....my money is on the little KKKeebler Elf....Jeff Sessions. Or a fierce defender of his (and the nations values) within DOJ.
People are assholes because half the people around are of below average intelligence - Shunned

I hope I didn't infer that I was antifingerbanging. Its an art I hold dear. - RT

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:31 pm

or maybe someone's pulling the double triple swifty. nobody ever thinks of that.

some say you couldn't make it up, hey.
the three of you have just shown me how absolutely useless what you consider news is.

lies!
lies!
lies!
no, this one fits. truth! blah! blah.. blah.

maybe sepps should just fuck off for a week.
that's it. you cunts just take the week off.
take a fucking break for fuck's sake.

-mtice