cheeky reels buys tibor

All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
austrotard

cheeky reels buys tibor

Post by austrotard » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:15 am

https://www.tiborreel.com/whats-new/

the equivalent of a reel company going home and sticking its fucking head in the oven.

ps. will you marry me?

this is why sepps are dumby ottises.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

BigTimber

Re: cheeky reels buys tibor

Post by BigTimber » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:53 am

people are actually buying Cheeky reels? enough so they have money to buy Tibor? FML

those white Tibors will go great with those white sunglasses the dutch are always wearing.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

CharlieJenkem

Post by CharlieJenkem » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Florida doing florida things.
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.

flashback

Post by flashback » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:26 am

The Billy Pate reel is nice as long as you don't need to change spools or crank hand, but I can't get used to the need for the weird colors of these reels.

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:29 am

Tard,

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the new colors. I love my Tibor Everglades, the old original style with the smaller spool and different porting than the current lineup, but even it would look like shit in those fruity colors. Ted must have gotten into some bad weed to ok those fucked up color combos.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Mad_Mike

Post by Mad_Mike » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:39 pm

These will go in the category of white sunglasses for me... I fucking love them!

The great thing about white sunglasses/reels, is that you can spot a raging douchebag from hundreds of yards away.. it allows me and the rest of the world to know well ahead of time that I have no need to ever interact with that person on any level ever... Its a public service from Tibor if you really think about it.. we should all be thanking them..

Lets say you get cut off on a flat, but cant really make out who it was... well, when you get back to the ramp and see a dude pulling white fly-reels out from his gunnels you'll know right away who it was.. and if the light is just right you'll probably be able to see this abomination from a good half mile out, gleaming is douchiness out into the atmosphere..

So thank you Tibor... for giving us the tools we need to identify these toolbags... thank you...
Mad Mike
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. - Hemingway

Leonardo DiCaprio wins at life! - Row vs. Wade

RFA

Post by RFA » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Is it mean that I could care less about the victims, the guy's phone calls to the cops are all worth the crimes.

As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"