This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
The Penn State/Ohio State game was fun to watch, but (and I know I'll catch shit for this) after watching it, I don't think either is an elite team.
Redchaser wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:42 am The Penn State/Ohio State game was fun to watch, but (and I know I'll catch shit for this) after watching it, I don't think either is an elite team.
Neither is Auburn. Well, everything except their offense is pretty great.
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:58 pm The Throwin’ Samoan. Rollllllll Tide.
Not that this is anything new, but Alabama will be more unstoppable this year than ever before. That dude is one of those special players that elevates the whole team. I'm not looking forward to November.
mrl0004 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:45 pm
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:58 pm The Throwin’ Samoan. Rollllllll Tide.
Not that this is anything new, but Alabama will be more unstoppable this year than ever before. That dude is one of those special players that elevates the whole team. I'm not looking forward to November.
X2. LSU has a real tough stretch coming up. Florida this week, who is now looking like an almost decent team, then Georgia, Miss State a bye week then Bama.
Well today was much more enjoyable than last Saturday. With the win over UGA and WV losing to a rather shitty Iowa State, LSU will probably slide up to number 5. Notre Dame struggled with a 3-3 Pitt and I'm still not drinking the Ohio State Koolaid. The TIgers still have a tough dam schedule ahead. Miss St. next week, then Bama after a bye week and they are going to have to travel to A&M. LSU's schedule has been a beast this year.
Redchaser wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:36 pm Well today was much more enjoyable than last Saturday. With the win over UGA and WV losing to a rather shitty Iowa State, LSU will probably slide up to number 5. Notre Dame struggled with a 3-3 Pitt and I'm still not drinking the Ohio State Koolaid. The TIgers still have a tough dam schedule ahead. Miss St. next week, then Bama after a bye week and they are going to have to travel to A&M. LSU's schedule has been a beast this year.

The Tigers fall to the underdog NC State this week. It's in the bank.
Ohio State, now exposed...Michigan looked pretty good, LSU got did what needed doing and is now number 4.. Bring on Bama...
Feeling good about the Tigers against Bama on Saturday. My prediction, the winner of this game, either way it goes, will win the national championship.
Redchaser wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:50 pm Feeling good about the Tigers against Bama on Saturday. My prediction, the winner of this game, either way it goes, will win the national championship.
Your Tiger QB is from my home town, I watched him for three years in high school. I might be in Ohio but I'm a purple and gold fan for the next two years. I'd love to see them knock off Bama.
Creamer wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:59 am
Redchaser wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:50 pm Feeling good about the Tigers against Bama on Saturday. My prediction, the winner of this game, either way it goes, will win the national championship.
Your Tiger QB is from my home town, I watched him for three years in high school. I might be in Ohio but I'm a purple and gold fan for the next two years. I'd love to see them knock off Bama.
Jeaux Burreaux has really brought something good to the team, and it's largly intangibles. He doesn't have the highest completion average or the biggest arm, but he's a hell of a leader, he makes really good decisions, doesn't make a lot of mistakes or interceptions, and if he does run the ball it's because he sees an opening and almost always gets good yardage.
whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

again. with the heads. is there something wrong wi[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

make it stop :vomit

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine