Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd]

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by Heero[CntRmbrPwd] » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:55 am

Streamer fishing. All that extra line management just so I can duplicate fishing a rapala with a fly rod. Getting tangled in my feet, sticks, rocks. It’s stupid. I caught a bunch - they are running my little river behind the house out of the Jelly - but I can’t say it was near the time of my life.

Maybe that guy way back when was on to something with his small stream stripping basket notion. I might just switch to jerkbaits (trebles removed in lieu of singles for I am not an animal) on the Bantam Curado (original green).

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:22 pm

For the first time in literally hundreds of public land upland bird hunts in Montana, I finally ran into another upland bird hunter.

It was bound to happen, but always figured it would be while pheasant hunting. Never thought it would be in a world-class ruffed grouse spot. That’s why I am slightly annoyed.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

Bigguy

Post by Bigguy » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:49 pm

They shoulda shut the gates at Bozeman years ago!

Spudnik

Post by Spudnik » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:29 pm

Hypocrisy pisses me off, so I can’t say I agree on closing the gates. The weather chases enough people off after a few years anyhow.

After 10 years of living in this great state, it’s the seasonal home owners who claim MT residency and try to influence the local politics that truly have earned a special place in hell. That is the shit that really pisses me off.
"Do you think it is real? I bet it is hard and soft, like hard muscle but really smooth skin. I bet it is real nice." - midstream

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 pm

topical: when you throw huge fucking numbers at a country contract you don't want and they still want you.

tropical: I mean, where the fuck is northam?

prodigal: I'll spend it on petrol.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 am

austrotard wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:11 pm
topical: when you throw huge fucking numbers at a country contract you don't want and they still want you.

tropical: I mean, where the fuck is northam?

prodigal: I'll spend it on petrol t-weed.

fixed
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am

I'm still confused by bidding on something you don't want, then getting it at what seems to be a huge price, then complaining that they still want you despite the huge price. Obviously, your price was not high enough.

Where I come from, that is called a "Fuck you" bid.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:12 am

yeah. I guess we're not as impolite as you cunts.

-mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:11 pm

fuck this.
I'm fishing the collie.

(last day of cool weather and rain before that hot hot sun.)

I'm the fella in the backseat with no petrol wonga.

-mtice

dunk

Post by dunk » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Caterpillars in my tweed bushes...
You can''t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Frank Zappa

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:09 pm

dunk wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm
Caterpillars in my tweed bushes...
Come on up to my Bake, I can't help with caterpillars as of now but I can help survey your product.
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

dunk

Post by dunk » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Saw the post and its on the calendar. Hope it works out this year.

I'll bring beer...
You can''t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Frank Zappa