Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by austrotard » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:49 am

dunk wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm
Caterpillars in my tweed bushes...
ants are worse.

so we moved it indoors.
and one could also shag a brass in the flat if one chose.

ha ha... if she didn't stink when she come in...
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

dunk

Post by dunk » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:12 pm

austrotard wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:49 am
dunk wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm
Caterpillars in my tweed bushes...
ants are worse.

so we moved it indoors.
and one could also shag a brass in the flat if one chose.

ha ha... if she didn't stink when she come in...
Already looking at the inside stuff. Lotta gear though. Might be cheaper to buy with the paltry amounts I require...

Legal prices are a buzzkill - 25 of your oz sheckels a gram
You can''t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Frank Zappa

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:41 am

The tweaker that drove across the side channel towards me as I was rigging up a rod. No big deal I thought, the rivers low people drive out here all the time. As his truck pulls up closer I hear two dogs barking and before you know it they're over the side of the truck bed and eyes locked onto my god. You know the type, ears cropped, heads the size of a basketball and out for blood when they get a chance at another dog. The first one grabbed and locked on, I kicked the second one as hard as I could and it only redirected his attention momentarily. Luckily by that time the owner ran out of the truck and got them under control. As I checked on my god to see how bad he was bitten the truck took off. He got lucky, some teeth marks and a bruised ego but no punctures. The dog had grabbed the fat part of my gods ass where he also has the most fur. Could have been worse.

Fuck that guy.
Fuck those dogs.

flashback

Post by flashback » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:37 am

Similar incident with my wife and me a year ago, walking in our neighborhood, attacked by a pit bull which came over a fence and gate to attack. Our female fox terrier was injured badly, needing 18 staples on her underside and 8 or so on her back with at least 50 puncture wounds. The dog was unlicensed and behind on rabies shots. My wife suffered two bites, though both small. After quarantine, the dog was put down. The dog was a "rescue" from a shelter, supposed to have been evaluated as a home pet. Three days after the attack our other fox terrier nearly died from a probably stress related pancreatitis. We always walk with pepper spray now.

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Damn flashback thats terrible,

Its an all too familiar story. I know plenty of pitbulls (my god has some pit for the record) all of which are extremely affectionate, loving dogs towards their families. They can be well socialized and well behaved but the breed has an inherent aggression towards other dogs. Like I said we got lucky thankfully, all things considered, these dogs were able to be controlled once the owner got involved.
A few years ago a friend of mine had his dog leashed up while we were playing softball at the park. Pit charged dragging the owner with it, locked onto my buddies smaller dog and there was nothing anyone could do. Lots of panicked people including both owners trying to separate them, at one point someone in the crowd grabbed a motorcycle helmet and hit the dog full force, didn't budge. It finally took a wooden stake and several minutes to pry the jaws open. It was a mess, people freaking out grabbing their kids, owners and others involved exchanging threats and having to be restrained. Friends dog was in bad shape but survived. It was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the two jump from the truck.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:57 pm

everybody should know how to wishbone a dog.

yeah. they don't like it a lot, hey.

-mtice

flashback

Post by flashback » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:40 am

I can't understand why someone wants to own a very powerful dog they can't control, they may be lovable, but...
The liability can be incredible, around a third of homeowner insurance claims involve dog bites.
There were more than 50,000 reported dog bites in our county last year, the day of our attack there were 18.
Not long ago I witnessed an attack where three humans were bitten, there was a video on utube showing a member of thart breed taking down a Kevlar-suited man probably weighing more than 220 like he was a squeek toy.
Don't have the perfect answer, but we will be trying to have legislation making rescue groups keep better records and making them more responsible for dogs they place. At our training facility we had a trainer bitten requiring stitches by a dog that had bitten a member of the owners family. The owner was trying to have this recently adopted dog trained, it had been taken to the rescue shelter most likely because it had bitten someone. Like having a bomb waiting to go off, nice to bring to your family. There are many good dogs waiting for a loving stable home, it's a shame that some very bad ones are in the mix.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:48 am

your seppo trouble.
we killed them all here.

-mtice

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:21 pm

flashback wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:40 am
Don't have the perfect answer
Yeah me neither. That is until mitce comes out with Fixing Seppo Problems: A How to Guide.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:44 am

1. kill it.
2. throw it in the fucking bin.
3. repeat.

see? already a better read than 'the feather thief'.

-mtice

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 am

And that is why the basement is quiet these days...
#winning #contentwhiners

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:48 pm

CC Riebeeck wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:00 am
And that is why the basement is quiet these days...
#winning #contentwhiners
Thank god we can now get back to the business of Mitch responding to every single post.

The Drake: 98% mitchapalooza, 2% content.

And don’t worry THE cc, I included your posts under the mitchapalooza percentage.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW