This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By mitch aka 2 fish
nice photo. did you even look at it?
now get in the fucking queue with the rest.

hint: a queue is a line... and your[sic] budding[sic] in the gimme gimme gimme line.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinault

look, I know it's on the other side of the world... and you've only got till[sic] march.

have you tried facebook?
By mitch aka 2 fish
disclaimer: sorry mate... but there's some folk here that would like us to lift our game.
and none (see: none of this shit) is fit for fctp.

someone is going to be pissed this glorious and holy black fucking friday.

serious question: just how much money did you save today? now that's a thanksgiving... or (literally) some shit.

absolute fucking tossers.
By Kfoxwyo
Wow I never would have guessed what ever he is now would be against the objectivization of women..good luck KP I cant help other than laugh at the Tourettes of the fingers down South spout off.
By fly-chucker
Kfoxwyo wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:22 am Wow I never would have guessed what ever he is now would be against the objectivization of women..good luck KP I cant help other than laugh at the Tourettes of the fingers down South spout off.
That's Mitch's future wife, that's why he's miffed.
:cool
By K_P
I know this is really pushy of me, but perhaps we could have the topic shift back to the legendary OP river and away from our angry Aussie friend...
By Bigguy
K_P, you realize it’s the start of the holiday season and the kids already short attention spans are shrinking rapidly!
Just tell ‘em if they don’t behave, Santa will fuck ‘em bad.
By yard4sale
Randy fished it last year, PM him as he doesn’t hang here much anymore. Something about a casting stand not having steps.....

All I know is this is mostly a Indian run river, aka lots of hatchery fish. You will be well after the hatchery run. There could totally be a native run when you are there, I just haven’t checked it out yet.

Honestly, you will do nay be a couple hours south of the famous stuff. With our short days I’d just get up there. Happy to share some spots if that’s an option, PM me.
By K_P
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:38 am He’s Canadian, lest we forget.
That can't be true. Canadians have a reputation for excessive politeness.

Not so for the verbal Chunderer from Down Underer.
By CarelessEthiopian
It is true. Born a Canuck, raised a chav, currently really bitter in Australia because he can’t figure out how to move on from Teh Suck.

Hi Shawn!

this tr is like my redemption for not gittins to g[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Shucked Up Snowshoe Emerger (variation) http[…]

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine