Fly Fishing Dog Names

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
markl

Re: Fly Fishing Dog Names

Post by markl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:16 am

Not a FF name, but we were going to name our Aussie Sheppard 'Spliff'. It would have suited him more than us. Looks and disposition. Regardless, he is 'Kasey', and better for it. Can you imagine calling for Spliff when picking up your kids in grade school? Almost worth it for that!

Anyway, this just sort of fit here.

LTFI

Post by LTFI » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:44 pm

Brookwookie wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 am
Pomeranian girls are fuh-reaky.
thndr and brook were on to something...

Reminds me of a downtown drinking day, a chick from crescent city and a catholic grammar school campus late one night.

relates: I'm going to hell

She had a yappy ass pom that uhhh...liked to uhhh jump up on the bed and bite at things under the covers, they always say dogs act like their owners :wink

Fishing dog names are ghey. My buddy had a baddass chocolate named drake, though he was named after the bird not the bug.

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am

the 1st one i names after the crosby planned on stills and nash
tiggers and montgomery had names when i gots em
even though im a hudge flyfisherman
i names the last ones after an iconic wasatch peak i find myself atop a good bit
this one i name after the guy who strapped the lumber for this dwelling onto the struts of his plane replaced the wheels with skis and made AK aviation
what it is today
next ones probably Lowell or Levon
cause the mrs. isnt gonna name her furkid RL Dogside
or goodsticksdontnymph
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia