This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Kfoxwyo
Well so much for meeting Hero.
By -G-
Spudnik wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:22 pm Nice boat.

Does it come in men’s?
I think you come in men enough for all of us.

By Ruddy Duck
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm I am going to paint a lightning bolt on it so if you see a turquoise, 1984 Yellowstone Drifter with a lightning bolt floating down the Yellowstone then it is most likely me. It'll be on the Yellowstone only as I don't foresee myself towing it anywhere else. Already bummed my summer hiking and mountain lake time is compromised. Le double le sigh.
If you use a template to spray paint the lightning bolt onto the hull, please save it for me to use when you are done. It would be pretty cool if our lightning bolts matched.
By -G-
Ruddy Duck wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:48 am
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:52 pm I am going to paint a lightning bolt on it so if you see a turquoise, 1984 Yellowstone Drifter with a lightning bolt floating down the Yellowstone then it is most likely me. It'll be on the Yellowstone only as I don't foresee myself towing it anywhere else. Already bummed my summer hiking and mountain lake time is compromised. Le double le sigh.
If you use a template to spray paint the lightning bolt onto the hull, please save it for me to use when you are done. It would be pretty cool if our lightning bolts matched.
I was thinking you should just cover all your cedar with a giant trout print decal. It’ll be the stealthcraft of canoes
By fishskibum
manly human powered wasangles dream pursuit cheers fuckos
By Bobwhite
Autumn Light Reflected - 30 x 24 - oil on canvas
Autumn Light Reflected.jpg
Autumn Light Reflected
Autumn Light Reflected.jpg (404.13 KiB) Viewed 547 times
By -G-
Standard January fuck-a-boots in the mitten

Fuccin twav, fuccin bear

Nuyas also getting bigger
By Lando
I want to row that boat.
By woolly bugger

Power still on here, 40+ thousand in Forsyth County without power, we were lucky this time!

Embedding Info

test vimeo https://vimeo.com/20568696 got it

come hell or high water tr

am I the only one that now sees a bunch of broken […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Clan Goat Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

whatcha tying?

Started tying a ghost fly But that was like last y[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine