All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I have decided I am going to do more spin fishing. Now that I have a boat, I expect the majority of my fishing from said boat will - when I’m not rowing, that is - will involve twitching jerkbaits. Obviously only when there aren’t regular risers as I’d much rather do that. I also despise watching the bobber so I obviously don’t want to do that in non-hatch times.

I have purchased a number of jerkbaits and some new line for my spinning reel. I will replace all the trebles with a barbless single or two once I determine what is best and purchase (recommendations welcome).

Despite going thru a ‘streamer phase’ for a number of years, I have come to despise streamer fishing and have decided to choose a better tool for the job.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Eider wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:01 pm If you would rather spoon than jerk, I recommend a Thomas Bouyant.
I have never done well with spoons for trout or otherwise.
By Eider
Eider wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:33 am You should really leaner to spoon. I hear they like it.
Wow- leaner-> confession -> vodka -> elates? spoon? or maybe learn? It is what it is.
By ironman
Confession: I tried to substitute coconut flour for regular wheat flour to make a roux. It tastes okay. The texture is all wrong. I'll eat it, to remind myself, not to try this ever again. Gumbo should not ever be mealy. Fuk this program.
By fatman
ironman wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:57 pm Confession: I tried to substitute coconut flour for regular wheat flour to make a roux. It tastes okay. The texture is all wrong. I'll eat it, to remind myself, not to try this ever again. Gumbo should not ever be mealy. Fuk this program.
the overwhelming question: why. the. fuk?
By mitch aka 2 fish
confession: rampant's going to shit hisself when he sees this simms bag.

relates: "here. drive this to melbourne for us."

elates: there's tweed in it. it's well buried.

lates: 23kg or 50lbs in flat earth money.

tale: I weighed it. 23 bang on.

pants on fire: I didn't weigh it. but it's more like 50.
PB080001.JPG
PB080001.JPG (214.63 KiB) Viewed 202 times
By mitch aka 2 fish
elizabethan (aka the times of elizabeth)

confession: last night I shawshanked my bed with stuffed animals and snuck out the backdoor...

relates: to aid a girlfriend who had 'locked herself from her home and couldn't reach her dad'.

elates: benson ratted me out. that fucking dog whined until my parents woke up.

lates: missing from roughly 1am to 4am. took the loooong way home with mum.

sate: home. but my life isn't worth living today. my dad is a raving lunatic.

eta?: ummm... all the fucking time, mate.

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Microwave Dyeing II Reposting this with some[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine