Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
K_P
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by K_P » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Three confessions:

1) I'd forgotten I'd posted this here.

2) I'm kinda proud of the fact that it's multiple pages long.

3) I don't know who MM and/or "the hotspotting bitch" are, but I'd like to know...

User avatar
mitch aka 2 fish
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:43 pm

1) you're old.

2) you would...

3) ask over at quiche ff.

4) so where's the tree, el hotspottee?
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

Eider
Posts: 414
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Snake basin

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by Eider » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:48 am

After looking at it Keepemwet, I should start an organization named "Bonkemorletemgo". Any willing sponsors? Anyone want to be an ambassador? I'm far too technologically inept to make a website, given that I can't remember how to post pics on teh suk. Any volunteers?

User avatar
LA Fly Guy
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am
Location: SELA

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by LA Fly Guy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am

K_P wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Three confessions:

3) I don't know who MM and/or "the hotspotting bitch" are, but I'd like to know...
They are one and the same person....

She's an IGFA World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Missionary, Fly Fishing Hostess & Coordinator, and a TV/Film Personality.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 6029
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by Redchaser » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 am

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am
K_P wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Three confessions:

3) I don't know who MM and/or "the hotspotting bitch" are, but I'd like to know...
They are one and the same person....

She's an IGFA World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Missionary, Fly Fishing Hostess & Coordinator, and a TV/Film Personality.
But mostly she's a hotspotting whore... and and she also fed a redfish she caught to a raccoon, but hey it wasn't her home fishery so why should she give a shit?
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
mitch aka 2 fish
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:53 pm

science says she looks like balki.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

User avatar
Ruddy Duck
Posts: 843
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm
Location: SE Lowsyanna

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by Ruddy Duck » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Redchaser wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 am
LA Fly Guy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am
K_P wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Three confessions:

3) I don't know who MM and/or "the hotspotting bitch" are, but I'd like to know...
They are one and the same person....

She's an IGFA World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Missionary, Fly Fishing Hostess & Coordinator, and a TV/Film Personality.
But mostly she's a hotspotting whore... and and she also fed a redfish she caught to a raccoon, but hey it wasn't her home fishery so why should she give a shit?
I'm so much nicer than you

User avatar
K_P
Posts: 1313
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by K_P » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 pm

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am
She's an IGFA World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Missionary, Fly Fishing Hostess & Coordinator, and a TV/Film Personality.
I'm thinking LA Fly Guy just trolled up a Begnaud... :smile

User avatar
mitch aka 2 fish
Posts: 1492
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:04 am

mmmmm.jpg
mmmmm.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 233 times

mmmmotheryacker.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

User avatar
LA Fly Guy
Posts: 514
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am
Location: SELA

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by LA Fly Guy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 am

K_P wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 pm
LA Fly Guy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am
She's an IGFA World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Missionary, Fly Fishing Hostess & Coordinator, and a TV/Film Personality.
I'm thinking LA Fly Guy just trolled up a Begnaud... :smile
Look at the shit Fly-Chucker caused just by mentioning a raccoon eating a redfish. :cheer

And sorry Brett for leaving you to deal with MM. I was working on my best Tidewater impression.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

User avatar
Redchaser
Posts: 6029
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:01 am
Location: Lafayette, La
Contact:

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by Redchaser » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:40 am

LA Fly Guy wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:13 am
K_P wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:44 pm
LA Fly Guy wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 am
She's an IGFA World Record Holder, Entrepreneur, Missionary, Fly Fishing Hostess & Coordinator, and a TV/Film Personality.
I'm thinking LA Fly Guy just trolled up a Begnaud... :smile
Look at the shit Fly-Chucker caused just by mentioning a raccoon eating a redfish. :cheer

And sorry Brett for leaving you to deal with MM. I was working on my best Tidewater impression.
Impersonating Tidewater would require an old fashioned in at least one hand.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

User avatar
RFA
Posts: 7199
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:16 am

Re: Science says: Go ahead and take that fish photo

Post by RFA » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:08 am

Ah, when everyone is a celebrity, no one's a celebrity.

I just made that up! More wisdom and insight than Shawn has delivered in 20,000 posts!


(someone else has probably already come up with that phrase)




Edit: back in 2012 or 13, I came up with a cool name I was going to use for a TR. After doing a quick google search, there were 3 facebook groups already using it.


ok, it was "Pescados Unidos".
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bigguy, flytrap, hunterdau2, Junkin, K_P, mrl0004, rampant, ScottP, The Wandering Blues, vaku and 121 guests