kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Snake basin
- Posts: 976
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: On a sinking sandbar
Camping trip in Flamingo coming up this weekend. Feeling prepared.
"......what evil lurks in the hearts of Drake."
- Posts: 3292
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 am
I spiked al my flies in the trash again. Want to fill these boxes back up before I start fishing again late March/early April.
LA Fly Guy
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am
- Location: SELA
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:48 pm
Want to fill these boxes back up before I start fishing again late March/early April.
That's a lot of shrimps you gotta tie to fill all of those boxes.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave
Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser
mitch aka 2 fish
- Posts: 1288
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:01 am
- Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.
autism isn't fun-nay.
9 out of 10 entomologists fucking well aren't.
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:02 pm
- Location: Minnie's Haberdashery
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:31 pm
Steamin and bear are somewheres in the OP.
My local warmed to 33 degrees today.
So there’s that to deal with this week. *tips bottle back*
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ScottP and 49 guests