who we are

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
RFA

Re: who we are

Post by RFA » Mon May 20, 2019 7:55 pm

Hopefully this is a thread Mitch woke up to the next morning and thought, pounding headache and dry mouth, "Jesus, that was gay".

That being said, I need to offload this shit somewhere, so why not a thread about who "we" are.

My wife told me about being at a (fucking) Dunkin' Donuts the other day in line behind 3 guys. An old (fuck) got up and said to her "In my day, a man would step aside for a woman in line. If I didn't already order, I would give my spot in line to you". My wife told me the story, remarking how sweet the old man was.

What was the old guy's motive in saying this to her:

1. In seeing a female not weighing 350 pounds in line at Dunkin' Donuts, he felt the need to call out her perceived status in the line that probably was comprised of 2 obese county workers and an unemployed comic afficianado.

2. He saw a pair of big boobs and a shock of red mane, figured her for loose.

3. Obviously, he was not hip to the #metoo movement, in which, women understand that, by being judged equally in regards to men, privileges such as jackets over puddles, tipping of hats, door opening, and not getting punched in the face while being an asshole are now off limits for women.

Bonus: If a person would answer with item 3(paraphrased) out loud to his wife, what would the average amount of days be she would refuse to speak to him for?
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon May 20, 2019 8:11 pm

today I pour a sip for your (un)aborted.

look, I know that means you abort them later and at a very much higher cost but I want to celebrate now.
that's who I am. just fucking sorry and all the fucking time.

except when I'm thankful I have the freedom to profusely apologise for things I don't or cannot control.

sorry and thanking you,
mtice

ps. four days, raffa. enjoy it. 'cut out the middleman and shove donuts straight up your ass' buys you a week.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

RFA

Post by RFA » Mon May 20, 2019 8:17 pm

The rub, Sepps?

Not a single dude in line stepped aside for her. GOOD.

I wouldn't either, not if it was 1993 Cindy (fucking) Crawford. It's a line for coffee, not the sole carrot in a concentration camp stew.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 pm

more...

Drake ? I wouldn't call them hipsters , just adolescents.

and this fella's sig...

If you think you can or you think you can't , your right. Henry Ford

donuts never seem to disappoint, hey.

RFA

Post by RFA » Mon May 20, 2019 8:26 pm

mitch aka 2 fish wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 pm
more...

Drake ? I wouldn't call them hipsters , just adolescents.

and this fella's sig...

If you think you can or you think you can't , your right. Henry Ford

donuts never seem to disappoint, hey.
Thanks for the 1/2 reply before going back into you('re)r hole.

Sent of a woman.

Edit: 9:30PM Sepps.

9AM Mitchs.

At least I am 5 pints in.

mitch aka 2 fish

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon May 20, 2019 8:40 pm

9:40am

lawnmower man has blocked me in.
that's who I am this morning.

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Mon May 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Nemo, please put Mitch in the magazine that doesn't exist. Maybe that self absorbed dingo analrapist will finally give his faingers and the keyboard a fucking rest. Jesus Rice Crispies :vomit
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

mitch aka 2 fish

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon May 20, 2019 8:41 pm

whatever happened to homes as apozzed to houzez?

what.

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Tue May 21, 2019 8:41 am

RFA wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:17 pm
The rub, Sepps?

Not a single dude in line stepped aside for her. GOOD.

I wouldn't either, not if it was 1993 Cindy (fucking) Crawford. It's a line for coffee, not the sole carrot in a concentration camp stew.
Exactly, coffee is WAY more important than that shit and I'm not giving way in the coffee line for anybody.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

Eider

Post by Eider » Tue May 21, 2019 2:26 pm

I wouldn't stand in line for Dunkin Donuts' coffee.

421sd

Post by 421sd » Tue May 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Eider wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 2:26 pm
I wouldn't stand in line for Dunkin Donuts' coffee.
I would stand in line behind 1993 Cindy (Fucking) Crawford. And I don't drink (much) coffee.

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue May 21, 2019 4:38 pm

I wouldn’t stand in line for any (fucking) coffee. I don’t understand how it’s still in the $6lb range but if you pour some hot water over it and put it in a cup it’s suddenly $3.50 for an ounce worth. We have pretty good coffee at work from a local roaster but people still go next door to a coffee shop and throw their money away just so they can walk through the office with a Stoked Coffee cup they will throw away in 15 minutes.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW