This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By stillsteamin
Ruddy Duck wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:49 pm
Nemo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:10 pm But I had to share that I woke up to an email from Jeff, who posted here about his missing rod part:
Jeff was being serious about the missing rod?

If I ever get interviewed on a podcast, I'll probably casually work it into all conversations.

"You were on a podcast? How cool...."

"I'm sorry, did I say 'podcast'? I meant 'podcasts'."
What's a podcast?
By mitch aka 2 fish
Nemo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:10 pm
it gives all the podcasters a question to ask me that they never ask anyone else.
so now we have to wait another two fucking years before we find out what the question was.

anyway. the answer's the cc.
for it always is.
By Average Joe
Nemo wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:10 pm Mornin' fellas... (Where it is still mornin'...)

I haven't checked in here for... what? a year? Two years? Whatever, I know none of you fuckstains missed me anyway. But I had to share that I woke up to an email from Jeff, who posted here about his missing rod part: "Please delete my one and only post here... God, I was just looking for help with a problem. What a community..."

I shared with him in my own way that: A) This isn't a "community" it's a cell block. And B) This wouldn't be my first destination of choice if I was looking to solve a problem. If I was looking to GAIN a problem? Definitely. Come here for that.

Hope you all are doing shitty. Do any of you even read the magazine anymore? You DO know there's a magazine, right? I miss the golden days of this place, but I 'preciate you all keeping The Suck afloat. If nothing else, it gives all the podcasters a question to ask me that they never ask anyone else. Mitch, you definitely deserve some dickhead hall of fame trophy, for your longevity if nothing else. (IS there a Dickhead Hall of Fame? There should be. Who'd be in it? Now that's a great campfire-debate starter.)

FYI: We're actually launching a new Drake website here in the near future ("near future" at The Drake always being a relative term, of course), probably later this month. But never fear: This pisshole will remain the same worthless time-and-soul-sucking shitbox it's always been. This place is so old now that it'll probably become cool again, like, to hipsters or something, sorta like vinyl and record players.

Fuck off, all ya'll!!

Tom
This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fishskibum
I buy the magazine
even though ill never be in it
I even pay baitdunker price cause I feels for print media
less poopfishing
more euro nymphing
tweed fashion tips
or how up your podcast game articles

please
By Upsetter
When you revamp the site, please add a auto resizing function to the bulletin board. It would greatly improve positive content. All our pictures are on phones, free website hosting has gone the way of the dodo, it’s a pain in the ass without auto resizing to deal with posting photos
By mitch aka 2 fish
Upsetter wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 pm When you revamp the site

ummm. this is the last leg, mate.
KarlmolV only had english passports for sale the last time this place was licked clean.

this will be it.
treat this site like a steelhead fishery.

or in other words, kill it. it's fucking dead anyway.
By CarelessEthiopian
Upsetter wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 pm When you revamp the site, please add a auto resizing function to the bulletin board. It would greatly improve positive content. All our pictures are on phones, free website hosting has gone the way of the dodo, it’s a pain in the ass without auto resizing to deal with posting photos
X 1 million

Too bad he’ll never see this and we’ve been saying it for 5 years.
WTF, Hieronymus

I miss Steve. He was majestic.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Farmer Palmer https://live.st[…]

Impeachment pool

I puts yur flies in the fishes mouth for you http[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine