Green mountain rod

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Re: Green mountain rod

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:16 pm

CarelessEthiopian wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:44 pm

X 1 million

and the haters said it would never happen. congrats.

huge ben in 2024.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

BetterthanU

Post by BetterthanU » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 am

Jesus... do any of you have a life worth living??

Being part of an internet community is about the same thing as walking into a fly shop and thinking you're part of a "elite fraternity" of fisherman... you aren't, you're just a slobbering moron failing you're way through life.

TLDR: nobody gives a shit about what you have to say (directed at pretty much all shitposters)

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:39 am

BetterthanU wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 am

Being part of an internet community is about the same thing as walking into a fly shop and thinking you're part of a "elite fraternity" of fisherman... you aren't, you're just a slobbering moron failing you're way through life.

TLDR: nobody gives a shit about what you have to say (directed at pretty much all shitposters)
Gosh you're absolutely right, I mean it's not like anybody on this forum is every going to get together for epic fishing adventures, or freely offer space up on their boat for other members. These guys would never come together to do tremendous works of charity and goodwill "just because". Nobody on this board would ever send flies, tackle, or other itmes to other members who needed it, In fact we are all such fucktard internet couch potatoes that we probably wouldn't even take the time to stop and grab a beer or a meal with another member of this forum if they were in the area.

Just fucking useless the lot of us. Preach on brother, please show us the way.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:13 pm

hey! our new leader said no talking.

trouthound

Post by trouthound » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 am

Green mountain rods suck ass....by a TFO and come back and give a review.
The lord chooses the good ones...the bad ones choose the lord

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:30 am

trouthound wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:02 am
Green mountain rods suck ass....by a TFO and come back and give a review.
suck ass is always used negatively, but does it depend on the ass? The ass of anyone on this board, sure. Bad thing. But Julianne Hough for instance, or the bird in my avatar pic. If a green mountain rod sucks that sort of ass perhaps we dismissed the gentleman too quickly.

Spoiler: they suck the first kind. Sweaty, post truck stop sausage biscuit, third-day-of-camping-with-bits-of-boat-launch-shitter-tp-twirled-up-in-the-crack-hair kind.

Undulates: TFO makes good sticks for people who need to get a fire going.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

flysmallie

Post by flysmallie » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:32 pm

BetterthanU wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 am

Oh so now it's not cool to be a slobbering moron?

Fuck off twat.

Lando

Post by Lando » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:38 pm

Average Joe wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:25 pm
Nemo wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:10 pm
Mornin' fellas... (Where it is still mornin'...)

I haven't checked in here for... what? a year? Two years? Whatever, I know none of you fuckstains missed me anyway. But I had to share that I woke up to an email from Jeff, who posted here about his missing rod part: "Please delete my one and only post here... God, I was just looking for help with a problem. What a community..."

I shared with him in my own way that: A) This isn't a "community" it's a cell block. And B) This wouldn't be my first destination of choice if I was looking to solve a problem. If I was looking to GAIN a problem? Definitely. Come here for that.

Hope you all are doing shitty. Do any of you even read the magazine anymore? You DO know there's a magazine, right? I miss the golden days of this place, but I 'preciate you all keeping The Suck afloat. If nothing else, it gives all the podcasters a question to ask me that they never ask anyone else. Mitch, you definitely deserve some dickhead hall of fame trophy, for your longevity if nothing else. (IS there a Dickhead Hall of Fame? There should be. Who'd be in it? Now that's a great campfire-debate starter.)

FYI: We're actually launching a new Drake website here in the near future ("near future" at The Drake always being a relative term, of course), probably later this month. But never fear: This pisshole will remain the same worthless time-and-soul-sucking shitbox it's always been. This place is so old now that it'll probably become cool again, like, to hipsters or something, sorta like vinyl and record players.

Fuck off, all ya'll!!

Tom
Are you going to make it to the luau this year?
He bails every year. Hashtag big time.

And steamin’......I’ll punch you for that TFO comment.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

mitch aka 2 fish

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:51 pm

I thought tfo died out with lefty.

too soon?
pour a fucking sip.

Transylwader

Post by Transylwader » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:08 pm

I'll leave it to SOBF or Bigfattomcat to say Twom, like their esteemed fuckboy Twom Braypiece :vomit
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:47 am

Gosh you're absolutely right, I mean it's not like anybody on this forum is every going to get together for epic fishing adventures, or freely offer space up on their boat for other members. These guys would never come together to do tremendous works of charity and goodwill "just because". Nobody on this board would ever send flies, tackle, or other itmes to other members who needed it, In fact we are all such fucktard internet couch potatoes that we probably wouldn't even take the time to stop and grab a beer or a meal with another member of this forum if they were in the area.

Just fucking useless the lot of us. Preach on brother, please show us the way.
Yeah this place sucks.

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 am

did a better than me homebugger just take time from his busy life as an elite frat boy of dipshits with an internet opinions to walk through our e-campfire and tell us were doing it wrong?
ya knows nobody reads that locked intro sticky anymore

Did you motherfornicators have a good dads day weekend?
the old man was up in ak halibutin with his new fishin girlfriend.
and me better 1/2 back chitown homebodying with the mil and fams
green cfs's were determined to be a bit high for the crews skin kids of sub 50 god years
works slow so i grabbed the furkid and went fishin
first stop started slow but found a pack of white/stripe hybrids to excercise
fuckers are a blast outta the dozen 3/4 ate in sight of the boat
har assed a few poopers off the dyke once the school moved on but the god had managed to get another foxtail imbedded and infected in his paw for another trip to the vet
they fixed him up again
so we headed up to a high desert res

threw the boat in from camp
stuck somes
convinced a few of these toothy critters to eat
and git eaten
got the fishes with worms crotch fruit out and bent the spiderman pole
ate fried chix and learnt all i ever needs to knows bout the pokeymon magic carps
cept how to catch any let alone all
shit i couldnt find a happy common one to eat despite a decent population
well cept the dead one dork god decided to roll in
stuck a few more
cheers of high desert things
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia