By CC Riebeeck
Brotip...
Cut’n paste any.fucking.thing from 2016

Change the dates to 2019

Same shit, same calamity...
it.just.doesn’t.fucking.matter

BTW any claim you may have to star-spangled superiority puts you squarely in the realm of “shut up and deal with the criticism”
Unless of course the 1st amend. is merely for the entitled few...

:vomit
By stillsteamin
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:23 pm all this tells me is there's something waaay more fucking important happening.
This was done on purpose. Could teach a master class on being a politician. Has spent his entire life staying on top when he clearly has no business being there. Misdirect, obfuscate, "i'm rubber you're glue." This is his masterpiece.

Watch the other hand.
By BigTimber
reading the transcript, the two sound exactly alike, as if they are the same person. back and forth wishy washy politcal speak with sooo much to read in between the lines.

I must've been living under a rock, what is this "Crowdstrike"?

Why is it important?

What law has been broken? seriously, i wanna learn. before I read the transcript I was like, "yeah impeach him. this things the smoking gun." Aftewards, I dunno.
crowdstrike.jpg
crowdstrike.jpg (224.74 KiB) Viewed 355 times
By D-nymph
Crowdstrike: That is the company that identified Russian malware inside Ukrainian military mobile devices, which allowed the Russians to easily track Ukraine's troop movements in Eastern Ukraine at a time when Russia was claiming to have no troops of their own there.

They also were hired by DNC to figure out who hacked them and they did.

They are also mentioned a few times in Roger Stone's court documents.
By CC Riebeeck
D-nymph wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:57 pm Crowdstrike: That is the company that identified Russian malware inside Ukrainian military mobile devices, which allowed the Russians to easily track Ukraine's troop movements in Eastern Ukraine at a time when Russia was claiming to have no troops of their own there.

They also were hired by DNC to figure out who hacked them and they did.

They are also mentioned a few times in Roger Stone's court documents.
and so what do you have against fishing in Texas...
:spam
By yard4sale
If you think trumpsterfire is playing some sort of 3D chess game here you are sadly mistaken. It may not lead to his ouster, murder turtle won’t let that happen, but it’s deeply damaging.
By BigTimber
what is with these names? who the fuck is "murder turtle" ?
By yard4sale
Just one of his nicknames since he refuses to take up any gun control laws... I guess I could have gone with Moscow Mitch since that one really pisses him off.
MT.jpg
MT.jpg (24.65 KiB) Viewed 315 times
But really you should have been able to infer who would block anything bad for trump...
By BigTimber
alright then. I can googles, but it's funnier asking you guys. good before and after photos....
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Tiltwing Purple Haze https://live.staticflic[…]

The Kids Are Alright - TR

Great stuff Tim !!! Thank you.

as a skibum I found this article interesting http[…]

didn't you just do that? I'll bet you gals have[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine