This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By -G-
I’m a little puckered up about next week watching what Ohio State’s doing to Nebraska right now. 38-0, not even half time yet, and the Nebraska Qb has 10 yards passing and 3 ints... not sure who’s beating them this year
By fatman
well, it was fun while it lasted....
By Redchaser
It just occurred to me, that with as well as LSU is playing, I haven't been talking nearly enough shit. The LSU Tigers are going to light up Auburn this Saturday. Please be ready to console Barrellcooker and MRL10004 next week.
By Redchaser
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:06 am Keep talkin that trash Red.
I'll be ready with free hugs for War Eagle fans next week.
By LA Fly Guy
Redchaser wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:02 am
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:06 am Keep talkin that trash Red.
I'll be ready with free hugs for War Eagle fans next week.
Thanks Ron. Now that you’ve opened your mouth, hopefully it won’t jinx us.
I felt like LSU was the team to beat in the SEC West going into the season. I am not looking forward to them playing Bama without Tua.
By Redchaser
The Wandering Blues wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 pm I felt like LSU was the team to beat in the SEC West going into the season. I am not looking forward to them playing Bama without Tua.
I thought Tua was going to be back for that game..
Redchaser wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:33 pm
The Wandering Blues wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 pm I felt like LSU was the team to beat in the SEC West going into the season. I am not looking forward to them playing Bama without Tua.
I’d be surprised. It’s a month recovery for that surgery. Unless Saban is sand bagging. Maybe in the 2nd half?
By Redchaser
The Wandering Blues wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:08 am
Redchaser wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:33 pm
I’d be surprised. It’s a month recovery for that surgery. Unless Saban is sand bagging. Maybe in the 2nd half?
Well I hope he's back. I'd like to see how LSU really stacks up against Bama...no excuses on either side...
Spring in the SE AK

hell yeah Po, the goodest of goods. https:[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Wait, it’s Thursday today. Next week’s[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Pink Opal Clacka Caddis https://l[…]

Woven Hair Flies

I am trying to figure out if there is a market for[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine