This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CC Riebeeck
THIS IS WHAT REMAINS
The stark difference between what has been posted above and the picture below
requires no elucidation...

IMG_9791.PNG
IMG_9791.PNG (487.28 KiB) Viewed 644 times

Any of you ever fished those flats for bones and permit know they need a solid right about now...
Do what you can...

At least we're not paying for birthing suites or importing Russian babies.

Those "Grand" folks...
Keepers of the flats.

peace, love & soul

cc the Hinge
By yard4sale
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:48 pm dude.
I'm too busy impeaching.

note: 98.7% of sepps think the blecks are from there.
Getting rid of a climate denying president who campaigned on bringing back coal and has sued states for their environmental rules would do more to help those islanders than anything you have done, which I assume is quite substantial.
By CC Riebeeck
yard4sale wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:04 pm
Getting rid of a climate denying president who campaigned on bringing back coal and has sued states for their environmental rules would do more to help those islanders than anything you have done, which I assume is quite substantial.

Why don’t you finish up your wet dream in the basement and go hijack another thread...
By yard4sale
CC Riebeeck wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:34 am
yard4sale wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:04 pm

Why don’t you finish up your wet dream in the basement and go hijack another thread...
Fair enough. You and Sean stay out of that one and I’ll dtay out of this one.

well we managed some snows and make good use of it[…]

Buy fish from me.

I'll be coming through Anchorage three times this […]

RIP Croaker.

Damn... Though we never met, I always enjoyed his […]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

Enjoying the spoils on a cold rainy day... C0B7D4[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine