This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
DSCN5540 (2).JPG
DSCN5540 (2).JPG (110.99 KiB) Viewed 666 times
DSCN5540 (3).JPG
DSCN5540 (3).JPG (87.04 KiB) Viewed 666 times
are you gonna do the tr
as the tripleader I defer to you
I will also be switching the board over to a more responsive and mobile friendly theme. There may be some broken shit.. Feel free to post to this thread or shoot me a DM.

Is the larger picture resizing working ok for whoever wanted it, now? It seems to be ok for me.
CarelessEthiopian wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:17 pm
fishskibum wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:49 am DSCN5540 (2).JPG
DSCN5540 (3).JPG
are you gonna do the tr
as the tripleader I defer to you
I'll do it, but I think you have about 1000 more photos than I do. You'll have to play a supporting role.
I haz twice that much
but the sobf is strong in a lot of em
you want me to crop out the spinning rods and photoshop the whippy stick in for
those who fish
I joined my local utarded fishing forum while the suk was trying to un
those guys sure gits butthurt about the skills involved with the throwing of line using the whippers
and I guess fligflinging baitdunkers in rubber tubes have caught more fish than ive made false casts
and they don't believe I don't count either and penis is a dirty word
Patches wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:53 pm :spam
Still cant get to the general forum, links broken. Fatal error, ive been clicking it repeatedly and each time imagining who i hope i'm smiting. Even voodoo is electronic these days.

My greatest fear is mitch has posted something important that im missing.
stillsteamin wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:35 pm
Patches wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:53 pm :spam
Still cant get to the general forum, links broken. Fatal error, ive been clicking it repeatedly and each time imagining who i hope i'm smiting. Even voodoo is electronic these days.

My greatest fear is mitch has posted something important that im missing.
I think we got this resolved. If anyone else is having issues try clearing your browser cache. You can test by browsing the board in a private/incognito browser tab.
Hey there

Thanksgiving cheers!

Classic Atlantic Salmon Flies

I'll give him one thing....he's persistent. so[…]

whatcha tying?

I’ve been tying a lot, Scott.....we could do[…]

^ leaned... Are you ejumecated, Sir? grammar […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine