This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Redchaser
I hope we see lots of this on Saturday
Attachments:
nicksatanslamming.gif
nicksatanslamming.gif (2.65 MiB) Viewed 729 times
By Redchaser
True story
Attachments:
3E423D2C-A8C1-4AE5-A278-4CEC7030B162.jpeg
3E423D2C-A8C1-4AE5-A278-4CEC7030B162.jpeg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 715 times
Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to beat in the SEC this year. Even a 100% Tua wouldn’t have been the difference. LSU played with swag. Bama played on their heels.
By fly-chucker
Can't believe that those gophers handled the yinzer team the way they did.
Surprised the crap out of me.
By Redchaser
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:31 pm Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to beat in the SEC this year. Even a 100% Tua wouldn’t have been the difference. LSU played with swag. Bama played on their heels.
That was a hell of a game, the kind that makes college ball so fun to watch. Bama scared the crap out of me in the second half.
By mrl0004
War damn eagle!
By Redchaser
Matthew, that was fun game to watch and I'm really glad for how it turned out. Saban's bitching about the hidden punter being "unfair" is beneath him.
The penalty at the end didn’t decide the game. Just another colorful chapter in the finest rivalry in college football. See ya in 2020.
By Creamer
I never thought I'd say there was a Heisman trophy winner from my home town, but I can say it now. In case none of you fellas have seen it, Burrow's acceptance speech spawned multiple online fundraisers for the local Food Pantry here in Athens County. Currently, they are over $400,000 in donations. By some calculations, that could fund the Food Pantry for roughly 7 years. There was hardly a dry eye in Athens County from people watching his acceptance speech.
By Redchaser
Creamer wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:52 am I never thought I'd say there was a Heisman trophy winner from my home town, but I can say it now. In case none of you fellas have seen it, Burrow's acceptance speech spawned multiple online fundraisers for the local Food Pantry here in Athens County. Currently, they are over $400,000 in donations. By some calculations, that could fund the Food Pantry for roughly 7 years. There was hardly a dry eye in Athens County from people watching his acceptance speech.
Somebody must have been cutting onions in my house when he gave his speech because I was all misty. In addition to the Athens Food Pantry a fund has been set up within the last day for the Baton Rouge food pantry and it's raised around $40,000 so far. I hope potential future endorsement sponsors are paying attention, Joe can influence. Creamer you can't imagine how much Joe is loved here, both for how he plays and for the young man he is. So thank you to Athens and S.E. Ohio for loaning him to us for a bit. He's special, and this has been a very special year.

I think that's fixin' to change.

Goodbye to another one

Sen. Lindsey O. Graham of South Carolina four year[…]

Unlimited Bronze Backs

managed a few this summer https://hosting.photobu[…]

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

The Smashing Pumpkins present: In Ashes, a five-p[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine