This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
tits or GTFO :coffee
Ginseng Sullivan wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:21 am Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for the river did largely come to fruition. It's a shame he didn't live to see it fully realized.

Interesting to note that snagging officially ended at the end of 1992. The point he was trying to make is that it was continuing and being ignored by the DEC. Mark was way ahead of his day from a conservation standpoint and a hundred years behind spiritually. It bothered him greatly to see the sad state of affairs in his backyard. He did his best to raise awareness and I can say that he had more impact than he realized.
fatman wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:14 pm tits or GTFO :coffee
correction: dead tits or get the fuck out.
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:17 am I never got to see the punting video.

youse guys kick it in the end, right?
yes :coffee
That shit was a legal epidemic on Michigan salmon water from '68 thru the early 90's, when 'Legalized Foul Hooking' was banned. You had to see it to believe.
Outside of a Grand Funk show, I've never seen so many Joe Dirt doppelgangers together in one spot as I did below Tippy Dam in the late 70's, all flinging Manistee Spiders like it was the fuckin' White Trash Olympics.
White trash olympics is a great term!
Problem is that some people still think that "lifting" is ok. Guess there is some enforcement when DEC is around, I don't often go to those places due to bad memories. Kind of reminds me of a mosh pit where they got into a bad mix of bath salts and janitor in a drun.

Wait, there’s a magazine?

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Carnage Pink Pookie Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

yes.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine