By Plow
Anyone up for a Deep State indictment pool. Endless possibilities between Brennan, McCabe, Rosenstein, Page, Clapper, Ohr, Hillary, McCain, Obama and Comey to name just a few. All you have to do is pick who’s getting indicted from the deep state.

I think only Ohr, Page and McCabe will get nailed, the rest will walk for “the good of the country” in a back room “plea” deal.

It should be fun to watch and I doubt it will be a bust like the “Impeachment pool”.
By BigTimber
oh dare day are....(the canucks)
By yard4sale
The only thing more embarrassing than weaponizing the DOJ against your political challengers is asking a foreign government to do it.
It’s amazing how many people like Barr are willing to trade in their reputation for an obviously corrupt president. SAD!
By D-nymph
Plow wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:44 pm Anyone up for a Deep State indictment pool. Endless possibilities between Brennan, McCabe, Rosenstein, Page, Clapper, Ohr, Hillary, McCain, Obama and Comey to name just a few. All you have to do is pick who’s getting indicted from the deep state.

I think only Ohr, Page and McCabe will get nailed, the rest will walk for “the good of the country” in a back room “plea” deal.

It should be fun to watch and I doubt it will be a bust like the “Impeachment pool”.
By Plow
Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz report tomorrow. I doubt Horowitz will bite the hand that feeds him too hard, just hard enough to get a minion or two no longer working for the bureaucracy. That how IGs work.

Durham’s report should be more interesting but we're going to have to wait for it.
By Plow
Judging from the traffic and tone on here the orange man has made a lot of converts out of y'all.

Until we see the Durham report/indictment(s) (if there are any) the grand jury is still out.

The dims nomination just got interesting with dims going into full blown "anyone but Bernie" mode. In the end dims will steal it from him again (if necessary). Maybe he'll run as a third-party candidate, yeah, that's the ticket. Super Tuesday (or is it Thursday) should be fun to watch and very telling.

Hillary got more private server problems and may have go in and testify again. Should be fun to watch. Think Harvey can lend her a walker?

Oh, I almost forgot. The Donald is the youngest man in the race. That's what I've been told, I'm sure someone will check it out. I not then never mind.
Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

here's your ball. fuck off.

hiya spundick, no one here, mate. not counting pe[…]

whatcha tying?

069E5014-E205-4E12-91F0-C0635B4F2392.jpeg

The Kids Are Alright - TR

strong work. but we need to get junior to put a b[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine