kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By mitch aka 2 fish
you cunts are paying waaay too much for woody.
why the fuck does that cunting place have to hold at least two materials over the barrel?

this time, last fashion season, it was cotinga and ic... and now? fucking everywhere...

this is why I quit youse guys and moved into radical politix.

cheers cunts,
kill yourselves (west coast only),
get benter
By CC Riebeeck
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:17 am you cunts are paying waaay too much for woody.
why the fuck does that cunting place have to hold at least two materials over the barrel?

this time, last fashion season, it was cotinga and ic... and now? fucking everywhere...

this is why I quit youse guys and moved into radical politix.

cheers cunts,
kill yourselves (west coast only),
get benter
Basement's cooler round your parts anyway SSS...ask Pete Garrett

'Sides Sully said he's going to tie classics with craft furzzz...as they do, in the Rust
By Honyuk96
Bump. Too busy to be round....this swap may rival Alan the Alans....
Attachments:
1CDD6A2A-EF75-45A1-9B54-C72050EB727E.jpeg
1CDD6A2A-EF75-45A1-9B54-C72050EB727E.jpeg (146.87 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
By mitch aka 2 fish
shit... you got the cape I posted to aggers, hey.

fml.
hmmm. mebbe not as fucked as some p'raps.

happy new year.
this swap is drake. fuck youse.
By mitch aka 2 fish
a message some cunt sent a good mate of mine...

"please check that fly for larvae. cunting family put my flies in the cabinet (to make way for fucking christmas cards) and now they've fucked at least one and damaged (which I can fix) another. cunts!!!"

:stupid

pour a sip for lang syne and please send thoughts and prayers to the topping-less black argus. cunts.
By fallen513
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:01 am a message some cunt sent a good mate of mine...

"please check that fly for larvae. cunting family put my flies in the cabinet (to make way for fucking christmas cards) and now they've fucked at least one and damaged (which I can fix) another. cunts!!!"

:stupid

pour a sip for lang syne and please send thoughts and prayers to the topping-less black argus. cunts.

Nicest fly I own.
By Honyuk96
Alanthealan wins gents, i’m tapping out. This swap was shit from the start and then Shawn sold all his shit. Some of you i never heard a word from. Some of you did tie at least a fly. If any of you fuckos want a fly, shoot me a pm. Put anudder log on this dumpster fire and let it burn, it’s over
Seventeen Days of Living Dangerously

This is like candy. And someone has to make that […]

that keith richards meme is greatness.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50213454438_e[…]

Waters of the United States.

Apparently the Pebble Mine poses no threat and is […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine