This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Also - have you considered trying GEO-IP blocking? Knocking down ranges by nation-state might prove more useful, but I am just guessing. Unless of course if these spammers are running proxies...which is always fun.

What about running a delay on account approval? If you force these fucks to wait 24 hrs, most of them will simply fuck off on their own - we can hope

Hope they are paying you.
Patches,
Since your present I’m wondering if you could fix something else. I hate that I have to scroll all the way through the first page of a thread in order to access the most recent post on any given thread. Maybe I’m the only one that doesn’t like this feature, but some of these threads have been around for years and I don’t need to relive something that was typed in 2009 every time I click on a thread.
XOXO
Knox
Damn, I'm so uncool, I didn't even get banned.
Patches wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:26 pm Please let me know if I messed up and banned someone I was not supposed to .. Nemo asked me to clean up the spam and did the bans by IP address. So, maybe a bit overkill. They can email directly.
If they are banned, how can they click through your profile to email you?
Enough

my favorite singer/songwriter. seemed like such a[…]

CarpSpace

yeah dawg https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y195/[…]

Anybody home? Want to ask ....

fuck chinese women, jed.

I thought we needed 10, but what do I know? No[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine