kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By fallen513
Mooneye are the best catfish bait there is.

FBook is being weird or I would have the best poopfish fly photos ever to share...
By fly-chucker
fallen513 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:34 pm Image

done.
looks like I need to tie up something different now. :smile

they won't go to waste :cheer
By Bruiser
I just tied a bunny leech for everyone. The happy slow cruisers will usually at least give it a look. Finding the happy slow cruisers is the hard part!
By fishskibum
Lando wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:39 pm I don't know if this has ever been done before, but can I make an amendment to this swap?

Hear me out.......Dibs is a roughfisher if there has ever been a roughfisher, and that mofo doesn't even tie his own flies. He supports local fly shops.......

Anyway, how does the swapmaster feel about everyone adding one extra fly to the swap pile and we send them to Dibs? That roughfisher doesn't even come down to the tying section, so he won't even have a clue.

Can we do this?
whats goin on?
every nows and thens i venture out and see what you hook wrappers are up to
ya knows i can swap them flies my sirilankaian and philipino friends tie, sell the raineys and then sell to my local fly shop that i buy.
so if yall dont mind eagans head stands ,carp bitters, or ball peen craws or the meh comercial stuffs i use 80% of the time
i sent all my tieing stuff to a bro back in november cause he wanted to learn and well yeah my lame ass couldnt tie his way outta of wet paper bag with a turbo powered rotarey vice
but i can rough fish hang with the best of em and i aints a charity case yet.
it took a week or so but i sent the barrel cooker a bakers dozen poop flies in return for a new safty is my job vest.
oh and the fact that my local fly shop owner sold me his older nib lamson ls3 for 2 bills + the extra 20 i threw in
instead of making me buy a new 400 buck model i didnt have 2 spare spools for is part of why i support them
count me in but it'll probably be a day late and a couple flies short and arrive rough lookin
and damits im so on the slut this summer
By CC Riebeeck
A beefier version of the primordial*...corona hooks I had on hand.
If the low rider don’t eat these then there’s a few dolomieu sure to...
A8A063D8-5F0A-4F3B-B347-81F1666923FF.jpeg
A8A063D8-5F0A-4F3B-B347-81F1666923FF.jpeg (229.64 KiB) Viewed 334 times

*no foam was killed in the production of this fly
By fly-chucker
fishskibum wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:58 am
Lando wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:39 pm I don't know if this has ever been done before, but can I make an amendment to this swap?

Hear me out.......Dibs is a roughfisher if there has ever been a roughfisher, and that mofo doesn't even tie his own flies. He supports local fly shops.......

Anyway, how does the swapmaster feel about everyone adding one extra fly to the swap pile and we send them to Dibs? That roughfisher doesn't even come down to the tying section, so he won't even have a clue.

Can we do this?
whats goin on?
every nows and thens i venture out and see what you hook wrappers are up to
ya knows i can swap them flies my sirilankaian and philipino friends tie, sell the raineys and then sell to my local fly shop that i buy.
so if yall dont mind eagans head stands ,carp bitters, or ball peen craws or the meh comercial stuffs i use 80% of the time
i sent all my tieing stuff to a bro back in november cause he wanted to learn and well yeah my lame ass couldnt tie his way outta of wet paper bag with a turbo powered rotarey vice
but i can rough fish hang with the best of em and i aints a charity case yet.
it took a week or so but i sent the barrel cooker a bakers dozen poop flies in return for a new safty is my job vest.
oh and the fact that my local fly shop owner sold me his older nib lamson ls3 for 2 bills + the extra 20 i threw in
instead of making me buy a new 400 buck model i didnt have 2 spare spools for is part of why i support them
count me in but it'll probably be a day late and a couple flies short and arrive rough lookin
and damits im so on the slut this summer
Quiet Dibs, you're not supposed to know about this :cool
Attitude

I don't view suicide as quitting. I had a friend w[…]

Bitching Room Muzak

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA This was so cool[…]

Luau 2020

I head home Wednesday....let me know if you want t[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine