This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
If you have ever wanted to catch carp on dry flies, this summer is it. I cant believe it has been 17 years. My how time flies.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Ya, it will be stupid fishing. Back in 2004, I caught everything from trout to catfish on dry flies. The little brown trout of the Gunpowder River all looked like the had bellies were full of marbles. 'Schools' of carp cruising the reservoir shorelines gorging on bugs on the surface. It is exciting just thinking about it and almost tempting to go back for a few days!
By Woolybug25
What part of the country will this be in?
By Woolybug25
Nvm, Googl-Machine told me.
Periodical cicada Brood X (10) will emerge in the spring of 2021 in Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington D.C.
By fly-chucker
Woolybug25 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:27 am Nvm, Googl-Machine told me.
Periodical cicada Brood X (10) will emerge in the spring of 2021 in Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington D.C.
You're in Michigan.

Brood X bake?
By Woolybug25
fly-chucker wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:36 pm
Woolybug25 wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:27 am Nvm, Googl-Machine told me.
You're in Michigan.

Brood X bake?
This sounds like the making of a good idea.
By fishskibum
damn i guess its been 17 yeqrs since i went back to the windy city to redo my kid sisters roof
turns out a skillsaw cuttin plywood replicates the mating buzz pretty well
yall put togather a midwest bake this summer and im there
buzzed
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine