You need one of these

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Rooster

Re: You need one of these

Post by Rooster » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:34 pm

Originally posted by SageBrush:n He may very well be a Homo but he is all yours, Red White and Blew.n Jest sayin......Jeffery Michael Gordon (born August 4, 1971) is an American race car driver. He was born in Vallejo, California, raised in Pittsboro, Indiana, and currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Alright. I will call your Jeff Gordon, if you admit Keanu Reeves, Cory Haim, and Jason Preistley are all your fault.
big honking fish...

Troutdawg

Post by Troutdawg » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:38 pm

I had one of those reels. It worked fine but all the guys in black #3 t-shirts on the steam threw chicken bones at me.

medicated cast

Post by medicated cast » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:18 pm

jeff gordo
46 up, 43 dow

Least-liked NASCAR driver. Liberal Californian Chevy driver.Got this from the all knowing urban dictionary. Usage: "What's the difference between Jeff Gordon and a refrigerator? A refrigerator doesn't fart when you take the meat out."
Someday this wars gonna end......

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:56 pm

They'll endorse just about anything. But don't rush off to the BassPro Shop, some NASCAR lovin' fool is auctioning off his NIP reel http://cgi.ebay.com/NIP-Quantum-JG500CX ... dZViewItem
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

The Cape Fear Kid

Post by The Cape Fear Kid » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:23 pm

I wonder if that reel leaks oil?
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight. "

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:53 pm

Jeff Gordon Never Gets Tired Of Seeing Face On Cheap Plastic Crap...From the Onion news...http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39 ... ecial=2004
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

The Cape Fear Kid

Post by The Cape Fear Kid » Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:33 pm

by the way bugger, welcome.n you've got a good thing going over on brfff.
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight. "