I'm tired.....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
shutupandfish

Re: I'm tired.....

Post by shutupandfish » Mon May 22, 2006 9:47 pm

Realtors/realty: Bad head shots, nicknames in quotes (like I fucking care if your friends call you "Liz"), perky part time personalities, euphemistic encoded language (handy man's special = money pit you should run from; sunny = no trees or shade, you will wear suntan lotion indoors; charm = fall back, empty adjective for quirky taste that not everyone will like). Jackals in blazers. Viva hate.
for instance
Annihilating all that''s made/To a green thought in a green shade. --Andrew Marvell

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Mon May 22, 2006 10:50 pm

I am abso-freakin-lutely tired of getting in trouble for taking 3-4 hour lunches. what the fuck? it takes like 30 minutes just to get to the river, that doesn't even have trout. rig up, etc, i've only got like 2:15 of actaul fishing on a 3 1/2 hr lunch. a bunch of bullshit.n orvis shops suck too. drift boats and $1400 rods in raleigh, nc. bite me.
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

speybait

Post by speybait » Tue May 23, 2006 3:13 am

I'm tired of single ply-TP and fat kids drinking soda. As a matter of fact, I'm launching a class action law suit against the makers of all three (the TP/fat kids/soda). Who's in?
""Who wants an orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips!"

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Tue May 23, 2006 11:14 am

I'm tired of intersections that aren't either a 4-way stop or a roundabout. It's the only fair way to do it. And none of those bullshit wannabe roundabouts that are just a tree stuck in the middle of the road.
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Tue May 23, 2006 11:19 am

I'm tired of reading my old Drake magazine!(not really, but I had to get it in there) WHERE IS THE NEW ONE ALREADY!!!????(notice i used caps and 3 exclamation points? that means i really mean it)
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Spooled

Post by Spooled » Wed May 24, 2006 10:41 pm

I'm tired of seeing people get ahead not because of hard work, but because they had the fattest set of ass kissers in the whole company. I'm tired of seeing a bunch of cock smokin yes men being the ideal workers. I'm tired of people getting pissed if you show that you have a spine.
"Don''t carry a lantern in moonlight" Japanese Proverbn n Shawn

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Thu May 25, 2006 12:07 pm

Hey spooled, it's not what you know, it's who you blow.I'm tired of crooked parking space lines. You pull in straight against one line. Then as you're walking away you notice your ass end is hanging over the other line. What the fuck! :gun:
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

Bearmon

Post by Bearmon » Thu May 25, 2006 12:40 pm

Of waiting for a new boobies and pie thread to start up.Of being jealous of 'Hammer and his trip to the YukonOf never having enough time to fishOf having to work for a livingOf never winning that goddamn lotteryOf the little barking, pissing, rat-like, leaving shit on my lawn, ugly fucking dog next door... and her poodle too!
" I''m the CEO of the mailroom clerks, good God Almighty I''m a piece of work"n J. Buffett

flashback

Post by flashback » Fri May 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Lawyers and reading of the latest lowlife who couldn't get out of the rain suing for getting wet.

tarpon slime sunscreen

Post by tarpon slime sunscreen » Fri May 26, 2006 7:53 pm

Tired? I got a new set just the other day...But ya' know what really pisses me off, people who think the rest of the world has to look out for them. People who think it's always someone else's fault that they've got shit for brains. Oh, and the no moral or ethic lawyers who support them and our gutless legal that doesn't have the balls to step up and say [/img]et the hell out of this court room ya' whinny bastard and don't ever come back. We got real issues to legitimatize like the next idiot over using A-1 steak sauce ruining a fine piece of dead cow." Now you've done it - I'm so tired I need some tequila.
''He seeks drama, a simplified understanding of an impossibly complex subject, and of course cheap laughs.'' D. Quammen