This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By pocket water
I will be there soon for a wedding (as long as these atlantic storms don't screw it up)and looking around for a few days. What stuff is worth looking at? We may camp a night or so, any nice areas to take the family for a night of car camping? I may be able to get a day fishing if all goes well, but I'm not banking on it.

I need a vacation
jacuzz.jpg
jacuzz.jpg (22.26 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
By MTgrayling
You seem to have a bunch of time on your hands there.

Can't help with WV, well, been doing my part on mountaintop removal. I hope it's an open bar as all weddings damn well should be.
By No Idea
Seneca Rocks can't be more than 25 miles (thats 25 mountain highway miles though) or so from Davis. Used to climb there alot 20 some years ago. There's hiking trails there too, not all just climbing. Seems like there was a visitor center or museum type place right there too. Blackwater Falls can't be that far, or Canaan Valley. Any of them should have multiple campsite areas. Monongahela Forest or something like that is where some of these are located, maybe just Seneca. I can't remember too much about those days but those names should help for a search.
By Da Ax
NO idea has the right of it.

The North Fork of the South Branch of the Potomac runs right past Seneca rocks. Good Trout/Smallmouth stream. Tricos are on, hoppers will do well, too.

I fish that area and a bit north of that along the same river. Some decent bruisers in there....
By pocket water
MTgrayling wrote:You seem to have a bunch of time on your hands there.

Can't help with WV, well, been doing my part on mountaintop removal. I hope it's an open bar as all weddings damn well should be.
I normally work 55hrs a week, but since you mentioned it I have 3 paid weeks to burn in about 4 weeks time...so why yes yes I do.

Thanks for the replies and pms...GRaciAs :cool
Friday Cheer Through Pics

I’d pay to watch Dibs and Joe haul that from[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 30, 2021 #14 Gas $2.69 44 ~ 70  Su[…]

New Gear

Tiny rv https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/rM3yJ[…]

whatcha tying?

Brood X https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/lma7pC[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine