Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Bobwhite

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by Bobwhite » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:29 pm

SLSS wrote:Save it up, and direct it at the folks trying to fuck up wilderness and public lands. :gun
It's good to have a mission... it gives a man purpose. And purpose is a good thing for old men. I know all about that.

Let your friends know how they might help.
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Bobwhite wrote:
SLSS wrote:Save it up, and direct it at the folks trying to fuck up wilderness and public lands. :gun
It's good to have a mission... it gives a man purpose. And purpose is a good thing for old men. I know all about that.

Let your friends know how they might help.
I may look old as fuck, older than an old shoe, but we're not old yet, BW. Either way, mission engaged.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Saltan

Post by Saltan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:32 am

Getting sharked, quite massively, while digging around for the camera...

If you stop and really listen, you can hear things eating other things.

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:18 am

Saltan wrote:Getting sharked, quite massively, while digging around for the camera...

haven't you heard over there in Austria....keep em wet

:cool
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:27 am

austrotard wrote:cunts.
... and twats too
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:14 am

SLSS wrote:Really? You think you're in a pristine wilderness?
I've seen those stacks of rocks in glacier, yellowstone, jasper, banff, in the jewel basin, on the blackfoot river, big hole valley, rock creek canyon, up the fucking north fork of the flathead. Pristine (as it gets these days) wilderness, yes.

Of course they don't rise to the level of selling public land or exploratory mining, but to me they represent the incomprehensible need for humans to leave a mark on everything they touch and the apparent impossibility of just letting anything just fucking be as it is and was. Same fair weather fuckin instagram tourists that build those things leave behind the cliff bar wrappers and packs of spirit cigarettes I pick out of river rock, and spend a couple hours on change.org thinking they're saving the planet. Fuck them.

Topical: I wouldn't actually shove an entire stack of flat rocks up anyone's ass. They wouldn't fit. Even the most accommodating ass would probably only take a couple of the small more roundish ones balanced right on top before something had to give. Really its the act of trying that would have a lasting impact. If some guy chased you downriver with a handful of small rocks covered in vaseline you'd probably never go back there, which is the point anyway.
They all wanna be Hank Williams
They don't wanna have to die

Ruddy Duck

Post by Ruddy Duck » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:27 am

SLSS wrote:Y'all are wasting your hate. Cairns? Really? You think you're in a pristine wilderness? :coffee

Save it up, and direct it at the folks trying to fuck up wilderness and public lands. :gun
Wise man that Rick.

:cool

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:40 pm

stillsteamin wrote:
SLSS wrote:Really? You think you're in a pristine wilderness?
I've seen those stacks of rocks in glacier, yellowstone, jasper, banff, in the jewel basin, on the blackfoot river, big hole valley, rock creek canyon, up the fucking north fork of the flathead. Pristine (as it gets these days) wilderness, yes.

Of course they don't rise to the level of selling public land or exploratory mining, but to me they represent the incomprehensible need for humans to leave a mark on everything they touch and the apparent impossibility of just letting anything just fucking be as it is and was. Same fair weather fuckin instagram tourists that build those things leave behind the cliff bar wrappers and packs of spirit cigarettes I pick out of river rock, and spend a couple hours on change.org thinking they're saving the planet. Fuck them.
I actually do get that. I may have been a bit cranky last night. Now I've got coffee. :coffee The butt munches that were instagraming their tagging in national parks last year, and those little docuhe interweb "celebrities" that walked through the hot springs in Yellowstone last year, so they could put it on there rad blog- you and Seth, feel free to shove as much cobble as you can.

Topical- when outdoors, you always want to be a hundred+ feet from the water when dropping a load, but if your'e out of paper, a couple/three nice, smooth river rocks, about the size of a large potato, makes good cleaning.... er, wiping implements. Too bad you should leave them back in the woods along with your Franzen, as it would make a nice surprise for would be cairn builders. :coffee
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:03 pm

If I never hear the scatalogical ruminations about FranBoy or anyone else's fixations it will be too soon...

And no, I haven't had my coffee yet either.

:coffee

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 am

Kast gloves. They look super ghey and you're supposed to take off your gloves when you handle fish.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:14 am

Woolybug25 wrote:Kast gloves. They look super ghey and you're supposed to take off your gloves when you handle fish.
gloves ARE the ghey. a little strippin' finger condom is ok, but the full on gloves are definitive gheyness.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:18 am

BigTimber wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:Kast gloves. They look super ghey and you're supposed to take off your gloves when you handle fish.
gloves ARE the ghey. a little strippin' finger condom is ok, but the full on gloves are definitive gheyness.
These gloves double down on the ghey. They are also $100 and are part of the instagrammer bros campaign to turn fly fishing into motocross or MMA.

With their fucking flat brims and neon fishing gloves.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com