This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
peetso wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:07 am Someday i'm gonna catch a bass.

Thanks for the reminder gents. :cool
Come on down :smile
By pbrstreetgang
fly-chucker wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:43 pm Those pics in the rain don't do it any justice.

The sky was as dark as widow's dreams, and the rain was coming down so hard you couldn't see across the river. Spent an hour laughing, bailing and shivering. One of the best hours of my life. :cool
that right there is typically what makes a trip, a really great fucking trip.

Like crossing the 'Scoonie (yeah, I said 'Scoonie, bitches...) in the middle of a torrential downpour with NO choice but to keep pushing across on foot, after watching die Saffwoord fall flat on his back and damn near meet the reaper about 20 minutes before. And I think Boggsy's kid was casting throughout it all. from the destination bank?

Great times - glad you got to relive it a little.
By FredA
pbrstreetgang wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:17 pm
fly-chucker wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:43 pm Those pics in the rain don't do it any justice.

The sky was as dark as widow's dreams, and the rain was coming down so hard you couldn't see across the river. Spent an hour laughing, bailing and shivering. One of the best hours of my life. :cool
that right there is typically what makes a trip, a really great fucking trip.

Like crossing the 'Scoonie (yeah, I said 'Scoonie, bitches...) in the middle of a torrential downpour with NO choice but to keep pushing across on foot, after watching die Saffwoord fall flat on his back and damn near meet the reaper about 20 minutes before. And I think Boggsy's kid was casting throughout it all. from the destination bank?

Great times - glad you got to relive it a little.
Hell. Yes.
95D2AA97-660C-495E-8BA6-5C16868BAD99.jpeg
95D2AA97-660C-495E-8BA6-5C16868BAD99.jpeg (289.73 KiB) Viewed 215 times
Lookin' for a lens

Have an older Nikon D5000. I want to buy a macro l[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

don't forget about me...

Yea, but the Scott really fucking lays it down :w[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

"I've no idea where it came from." hee […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine