Helping out our friend Jerms

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
P-A

Re: Helping out our friend Jerms

Post by P-A » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Wannabee wrote:
D-nymph wrote:
jerms wrote:My wife and I have been trying to have a kid for seven or eight years now, and been subjected to what probably amounts to every test known to mankind only to be diagnosed as "unexplained infertility". In other words, there is nothing wrong with either of us. This lead to lots of fertility treatments, and then procedures, all of which have been unsuccessful over the years.
I've taken that ride too, it sucks & is confusing as can be, especially for the women folk. Best of luck to you.
X2
We only tried for 3 years, but it almost broked us up so with quited trying.
But i feel you guys.
http://500px.com/P-ANilsson

That look total awesome in my eyes "Bruiser"

What made that hole in the middle of the pie?
Be honest, now... "Bob White"

yinzer - you know I'm a cop.
Kyle - I don't give a fuck.
yinzer - No, really, I'm a cop.
Kyle - No, really, I don't give a fuck. "KYLE"

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Alright then. I'll do what I can.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Wannabee wrote:
D-nymph wrote:
jerms wrote:My wife and I have been trying to have a kid for seven or eight years now, and been subjected to what probably amounts to every test known to mankind only to be diagnosed as "unexplained infertility". In other words, there is nothing wrong with either of us. This lead to lots of fertility treatments, and then procedures, all of which have been unsuccessful over the years.
I've taken that ride too, it sucks & is confusing as can be, especially for the women folk. Best of luck to you.
X2

There seems to be a lot of this sort of thing going around.

It was the same for us.

We were in the initial stages of adoption when Lisa informed me that she was pregnant. We held our breath for eight long months, and got real lucky. Needless to say, we'd like to pay our good fortune forward.

This signed, limited edition print will also be included in the raffle.

"Evening Soft" - 24" x 17" (image size) - mounted, but unframed
Evening Soft.jpg
"Evening Soft"
Evening Soft.jpg (339.18 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

Spicytuna

Post by Spicytuna » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 pm

I can throw in a Day or two guided on the Delta if that helps at all.

No lodging though unfortunately

PM sent
"In truth you can throw dries and swing flies and still be a loser. That would be an elite loser though.
Rare breed." - MTgrayling

"You guys know the Magic Hour???? Yeah it just happened I was there!!!" DK

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Bump, for a good cause...

Lisa and I will throw in 100 note cards or Christmas cards of the winner's choice... mixed or matched as they'd like. We'll also custom imprint them with the winner's letterhead on the card, and return address on the envelope flap. Thus, making personal stationary for the winner.

http://www.bobwhitestudio.com/cards/
Bob White card ad.jpg
Bob White card ad.jpg (78.51 KiB) Viewed 910 times
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

steelrain202

Post by steelrain202 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 pm

i left my talents on the field after retirement i however will gladly purchase tickets.
the only thing I've learned from reading this entire thread is that the hokey pokey isn't really what it's all about.

lying bastards.~shunned

Crick Addict

Post by Crick Addict » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:58 am

I would offer up free neurodiagnostic testing, but it involves needles and painful stimuli...it would fit
more under the catagory of boobie prize. NO! Not those kind of boobies you bunch of freaks.
Anywho...I'm down for tickets.
"fuck hippie beer!" Kyle

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:56 pm

image.jpg
Step one
image.jpg (216.49 KiB) Viewed 651 times
Okay, I've upped my donation to three (3) Hand-bound Smyth Sewn Hardcover Books in Limited Edition of three copies printed on 70 lb. Mowhawk Via .... with Dust Jacket...

Cool looking red Italian Book Cloth covers... Will post up pics as I get 'em done...

=wb
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

get er done

Post by get er done » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 am

gonna buy one of those books woolly.......................then want you to make one for me. i hear they are killer
"The fishing will come back slowly, your wife, on the other hand - she's going to be batshit crazy from the day that kid pops out forever. Pour a sip for her, half of her brain comes out with the placenta." - RFA

Horm

Post by Horm » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:40 am

I know I'm new around here, but I won't sit by the wayside and let this happen before me without contributing.

I know Jerms very, very well. He spent the first night of my honeymoon in New Zealand with my new bride and me in a two-man tent, that's how much I love the man. Read into that one as much as you want, it's not what you think. Though one time he broke a rod of mine and I told him, "Jerms, you could break my rod, run over my god, and sleep with my wife and I'd know you have had nothing but the best intentions in any of it." Anyway, I digress.

What I really wanted to say was that he is literally one of the best people I have ever met. EVER. We all have great friends and good people in our lives, but to me Jerms is one of those who attains the highest level of respect and regard that I could possibly hold for anyone. He's one of those people who it pains you to live so far away from just because they are so honest and sincere and genuine that you know by spending more time around them they simply make you a better person. And I'm sure he gets a lot of that from BJ, she's as sweet as they come too!

We've talked about his prospects with children before, and it saddens me to think that such good people are struggling so hard to create new life and make more good people. If anyone should be having kids in this world, Jerms and BJ are it. Only good things could come from more Jerms Jr's out there running around, I assure you that much. I'm thrilled to meet them some day anyway.

I want to help too, but I have limited means. I can donate prints for sure, and maybe a few things from my wife. She does hand painted henna t-shirts, wine glasses, votives, etc, more the kind of stuff that appeals to the lady-folkses, as that is likely an under-represented minority around here. And if there's a way to get to the celebration later this year, there's certainly the will here to do so.
"Tight loops, tight lines, and tight ladies. One out of three ain't bad..."

flatscaster

Post by flatscaster » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:10 am

The responses have been overwhelming. the support so far is amazing. Thank you all for digging so deep

in other news, i'm the dumbass that set up a filter on my inbox so i could be all organized when you all emailed me. So all of your emails have been going into a folder that doesn't synch up with my phone or laptop and I was out of the country last week and so on. the skinny, i suck at email.

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back with some of you. I believe that I have it all straightened out now and have gotten back to all the emails. if I haven't please send it again or PM me.

We are trying to wrap up the gathering donations part by the end of this month, so if you have items to contribute or would like to help out, please let me know.

2 more things:

someone mentioned naming rights. I think that would make a nice silent auction item with a high reserve. I'm sure Jerm's and the wife would have no problems with that. I'll work on that. I also think that a tattoo of the highest contributor somewhere above the neckline on Jerms wouldn't be too much to ask for either. Right now that I think that's Bob White. Would look good in Olde Englishe font, no?
I feel like i been stuck at awesome; for a long time.
-Cap'n MM RN

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:26 am

I've already got that tattoo.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice