All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By LA Fly Guy
fatman wrote:paraphrased:

so there was this large, African-American waitress, wearing construction boots.

she took off her clothes and proceeded to smash Oly cans with her butt cheeks...
And the one standing on the bar smashing 'em with her tits was getting pissed.
BigTimber wrote:let's play a game. Guess what's in Mike's pockets.

did he just pull a grinder out of his truck?
who brings a grinder to a bake?
Mike does.
I swear he could stock a small hardware store with the contents of his truck.
By Lando
Theee things the Europeans don't understand:
1. Star Wars....they just don't get it.
2. Peanut Butter....they look at you like it's like someone licking asshole for the first time.
3. Root Beer....
By MTgrayling
austrotard wrote:"it's not about watching me catch all the fish... it's about us watching you not catch any."
That does not sound lime a good guide
Advise... hire another...

Naw, I don't think Ryan would have stabbed these twats in the fuk. He'd stab at the head.

Mind your balls guys, if you got any...
Last edited by MTgrayling on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
By Redchaser
Lando wrote:.....
2. Peanut Butter....they look at you like it's like someone licking asshole for the first time.
As opposed to someone licking asshole for the 3rd or 4th time?
By fatman
Redchaser wrote:
Lando wrote:.....
As opposed to someone licking asshole for the 3rd or 4th time?
confession thread.... :smile
By Transylwader
"my hand hurts"
"Gotcha, BITCH!"
" I named this fly after this server at the local breakfast establishment: Skeletor"
:cool
By Average Joe
"So a few months ago I took my wife to London. Great city. So I'm sitting in a pub, talking to some of the locals, when all of a sudden my wife turns to me and says, 'Are we ever going to see any of the sights while we're here?' And I go, 'What do you mean?' And she says, 'We've been here for nearly two weeks. Every day after breakfast, you hail a cab in front of our hotel and tell the driver, 'Take me to a pub.' Then you spend the rest of the day drinking in the pub and talking to the locals while I just sit there, and I'm tired of it. I haven't seen Buckingham Palace, or Big Ben, or the Thames, or the museums... all I've seen is the inside of our hotel, the inside of some cabs, and the inside of nearly two dozen pubs.' So I turned to her and said, 'Well then tomorrow morning when I ask you, 'What do you want to do today?' - just like I've done every fucking day since we've been here - don't look at me and say, 'Whatever you want,' unless you want to end up in yet another fucking pub, because this is what I like to do."
By austrotard
"we are like brothers."

sorry, that's my best uzbekistani accent.

topical:

''are you aware you clear your throat every two minutes?''
'yes.'
''it's annoying.''
'good.'
austrotard wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:28 pm
''are you aware you clear your throat every two minutes?''
'yes.'
''it's annoying.''
'good.'

That must be an accountant thing....................I swear My accountant in the next office has turrets.

relates: Loud concert footage drowns it out.

lates: as of late I think I'm going deaf.

Happily !

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Riach’s Mill Dabbler https://live.stat[…]

Lookin' for a lens

Have an older Nikon D5000. I want to buy a macro l[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine