This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
User avatar
By The Volfish
#112200
Saturday was spent plying the headwaters of the Indian River Lagoon. Fish were caught, folks with guns were seen, and bbq was consumed at the nearby joint.

Life is good.

Image
User avatar
By Adams
#112206
Nice shot -- and a good report to. Where did you eat the bbq?
User avatar
By Benzo
#112214
life is great indeed... I'll be up your way in February!!
User avatar
By The Volfish
#112221
Image

About a mile south of the intersection of SR 46 and US 1 in Mims, FL.
User avatar
By Benzo
#112234
TokenGirl wrote:Great pic. I have to get up there again, it's been almost two years.

Claire, are you going up there for that MHP get together next month?
User avatar
By TokenGirl
#112242
Benzo wrote:
Claire, are you going up there for that MHP get together next month?
Negatory. I'll be in Everglades City that weekend.
User avatar
By Benzo
#112257
TokenGirl wrote:
Benzo wrote:
Claire, are you going up there for that MHP get together next month?
Negatory. I'll be in Everglades City that weekend.
Snook Tango is that weekend?
User avatar
By Salmotrutta
#112277
Folks With Guns? What's Up With That Vol? Weirdos on the water?
Nice fish.
Serious question- are those poles one piece? How do you transport them? They're what 20 feet long?
User avatar
By The Volfish
#112281
Salmotrutta wrote:Folks With Guns? What's Up With That Vol? Weirdos on the water?
Nice fish.
Serious question- are those poles one piece? How do you transport them? They're what 20 feet long?
Some fellas were out to whack some ducks. We never saw them till they moved. Cudos to them, their decoy spread fooled us and they were invisible.

The push pole rides in clips on the skiff. You're dead on on the length. Most poles range from 18 - 22 feet.

...but it wasn't quite over. I rode out with Rudd[…]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine