This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Gremlin
got this text very early in the AM (times shown not accurate), it was the first real interaction. Over 40 women cut to the chase...
Attachments:
Screenshot_2018-03-03-16-20-23.png
Early_AM_Online
Screenshot_2018-03-03-16-20-23.png (207.04 KiB) Viewed 2273 times
By Average Joe
If she asks for a photo, feel free to use this.
working my assets.jpg
working my assets.jpg (48.29 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
By K_P
First of all, I like your reply. :cool

It would appear to me that Kim is all about Kim.
By VTNZ
She seems like the kinda person one might find from the online dating co's that advertise in your inflight magazine....

She might be a bot pushing some "new smart way of doing business"...

My answers would be:

1. Meth Lab

2. I think there's 3; maybe 4 of 'em....depends on who ya talk to....

3. Old enough to work for dad.

4. Yes.

5. Neutral?!? Lady...have you seen this country in the last 18 months? I side with the Russians...you figure it out.

6. I'm not sure I'd call my kids smart really...and I'd love for my ex to have to work for me and not my salary.....know what I mean?

7. What's that?

If those questions are real, that's some seriously high maintenance....
By BigTimber
tell her you invest in child labor.

i'll bet she runs that mouth ALL. THE. TIME.

dog, I'd hate to be single again.

some things are best rented than owned, jus' sayin'.
By Da Ax
^THIS. My wife drives me nuts sometimes, but it beats being single at this age. By the time any chick gets to be 40+ and single, she broken somehow and, if your lucky, she knows it. Either she's been married (often several times) or she's never been married (which usually begs the question of why). Like adopting a dog...ya just never know what headaches you are inheriting.
By austrotard
Da Ax wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:08 am ^THIS. My wife drives me nuts sometimes, but it beats being single at this age. By the time any chick gets to be 40+ and single, she broken somehow and, if your lucky, she knows it. Either she's been married (often several times) or she's never been married (which usually begs the question of why). Like adopting a dog...ya just never know what headaches you are inheriting.

fiver, mr. kill the bish the noo.
By markl
So, this little thread sounds intriguing and has some nice potential ...
with some meaningful pictures!!!
By Redchaser
I would hate to be dating at this age....which is why I'm not...(sulks off to cry into pillow alone)
By Gremlin
markl wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 pm So, this little thread sounds intriguing and has some nice potential ...
with some meaningful pictures!!!
I agree, I could easily see it becoming "unlimited"....

the under 35 crowd could offer a very interesting, and different perspective, based on the pictures I've seen!
By Kfoxwyo
Kim,
Why do you think that you are single? You seem very open minded, confident, outgoing...so why?
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Hope everyone is looking forward to IG Horowitz re[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Denson Autumn Ordie https://live.sta[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine