This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Ramcatt
i will not read that...
what is it about eastern Canadians???
By NICH
:vomit :vomit :vomit Please properly introduce yourself :vomit :vomit :vomit
By Mexico
More arguement for the theory that Canadians are living proof that Indians fucked buffalo...

So in the spirit of the greatest doctor of all...
I will not read it in a brook, I would not, could not it in a book, I will not read your pitiful boast, I will not read your crappy post...Until B&P

Ayyyy!
By castingoutloud
Why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why
why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why,why do these people have to say Hi I'm from Ontario Canada? I am going to hide in shame now.
Last edited by castingoutloud on Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Outcast
mikeo wrote:Well, what a warm welcome!!!! First Ramcatt great looking black Lab in your avatar -- really miss mine -- but then we Canucks (especially from the East) are just so sentimental. Nich love your artistic comment -- thanks for bringing up your dislike of my intro. But last but not least Mexico I'm offended by your comment "More arguement for the theory that Canadians are living proof that Indians fucked buffalo..." -- being of Canadian Native (Ojibway) heritage, I take great exception to your remark (in fact I read the posting rules that we all have to agree to and I'm sure there was something about racist comments -- so I hope who's ever in charge here takes note and takes appropriate action)
P.S. I don't mind being having my writing criticized -- but I will not accept racist comments especially when that reflects on one's heritage -- so my intro will be my last post here until this is situation is properly addressed

You should notify the moderators immediately, pussy.
By Veetch
He's a Freedom Writer, now I get it
By troutsmack
mikeo wrote:Well, what a warm welcome!!!! First Ramcatt great looking black Lab in your avatar -- really miss mine -- but then we Canucks (especially from the East) are just so sentimental. Nich love your artistic comment -- thanks for bringing up your dislike of my intro. But last but not least Mexico I'm offended by your comment "More arguement for the theory that Canadians are living proof that Indians fucked buffalo..." -- being of Canadian Native (Ojibway) heritage, I take great exception to your remark (in fact I read the posting rules that we all have to agree to and I'm sure there was something about racist comments -- so I hope who's ever in charge here takes note and takes appropriate action)
P.S. I don't mind being having my writing criticized -- but I will not accept racist comments especially when that reflects on one's heritage -- so my intro will be my last post here until this is situation is properly addressed
he wasn't being racist, He was just making fun of Canadiens and accused a few Indians of beastiality.
I'm glad it's your last post, it doesn't look like you had much to offer, other than some gay stories that were written poorly. You probably have used that racist rhetoric before in your life and are waiting for a check from the gov't or somebody, because they owe you something. I agree with Squeezer, I think you're a pussy. Seriously, what'd you think was gonna happen?
By JRH
P.S. I don't mind being having my writing criticized -- but I will not accept racist comments especially when that reflects on one's heritage -- so this will be my last post here until this is situation is properly addressed
P.P.S. Sorry ifI was too long winded in either post.

I have it on good authority from a confidential source that the Ojibway practiced bestiality, particularly with buffalo.

Tatonka!
2021 Smalljaw Swap

The eyes on these I used fabric fusion. It (usuall[…]

UV stuff

Just got some uv stuff in the other day. Was putt[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

3/25/2021 60 clouds turning to drizzle to dow[…]

racist? okay. so while you try your damn best to f[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine