This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Outcast
Candy ass went back and deleted didn't he?
By cougarcockburn
Rhinestone Cowboy wrote:I'm not going to ruin someone else's thread with input.
fixed it for ya cowboy.

& thanks.
By Red Humpy
How to ruin a Darake thread------- Add a Rhinesone-wearing Cowboy named Cocsucker. :smile
By SLSS
Veetch wrote:Can't beat the Bulleit for the price.... Blanton's if it's one of those "whatevah you liiiiiiiiike..." moments
My little brother got me started on Bulleit this fall- tasty as hell, but FUCK, crushes me in the morning. I had to go back to my JB Black, about the same $$$ and way less chance of pain.

I converted my wife from vodka to bourbon with one sip, but after one short Bulleit, her head hurts when she just looks at it.
By Overcast
Who would have known your friends with Gavin Newsome mayor of San Francisco. After seeing that counseling comes to mind or perhaps several shots of a fine bourbon. Well, off to the bar.
By upstanding
Gentlemen:
No I will not... 50 years ago I said fuck you rush chairman...that said I shall respond... no respectable bourbon drinker would call for it in a Manhattan.
The call is Rye first(recall the Whisk/Rebellion)... second Canadian...and it should be 86 proof not 80 if you can find it sometimes Old Overholt and sometimes Canadian Rye is still proofed 86...and Italian Sweet or if you are nouveau French sweet of course bitters and ....now if you in the islands call a Nassau....151 and Nassau Liquior
By slavetotheflyrod
Strannahans - maybee a bit hard to find outside of CO, but well worth the search, sides that I'd never turn down a Maker's
BTW nice 'tard outcast :cool , I got my mitts on a couple of those limited ed. bottles in 2000, and sold em on ebay for something outrageous like 200 each.
By Outcast
slavetotheflyrod wrote:Strannahans - maybee a bit hard to find outside of CO, but well worth the search, sides that I'd never turn down a Maker's
BTW nice 'tard outcast :cool , I got my mitts on a couple of those limited ed. bottles in 2000, and sold em on ebay for something outrageous like 200 each.

Full or empty?
By Cirrhosis
Ironically, I've been using the same manhattan recipe all these years. Cheers.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

summer silver https://i.imgur.com/bSws8IM.jpg?1

Reads

Glad you're enjoying it Obie. I owe Tom a big th[…]

Brood X

damn i guess its been 17 yeqrs since i went back t[…]

whatcha tying?

A little smalljaw treat. 20210118_161823.jpg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine