This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By johnbmadwis
I know a lot of you guys have websites with your stuff but are not exactly into pimping yourself. So, here's the request, post your link here. It ain't pimping if someone is asking for it. I've seen stuff I'd definitely drop some $, swap gear, or barter for. All the cooler kind of knowing the personalities (or lack thereof) behind the work. RFA, no need to participate.
By Bruiser
I build the same thing over and over again.

If you find a better ski chair, bring me a bug and I'll eat it.
By Mutha Pucka
Dooood, your the ski chair guy, a couple my buddies gots dem
Attachments:
FH Shirt.jpg
FH Shirt.jpg (331.43 KiB) Viewed 3531 times
By Bruiser
Paul Puckett wrote:Dooood, your the ski chair guy, a couple my buddies gots dem
Paul, your art is feckin awesome.
Damn you RFA, I burned my fucking lip and spilled coffee all over the damn place.
By Bobwhite
Bruiser - those chairs are awesome! Great idea; a weather-proof, no maintenance Adirondack chair made from recycled materials. Do they break down for shipping?

Paul - Great painting... I can smell salt water, do you have any prints of the tarpon piece?

Fishlore - Man, I had no idea. Incredible work. I know I've seen the statue image before.

RFA - You got the cover art right on the nuts! It makes me itchy all under over.

Bad Fish - Derek's a good friend, great guy for sure, and his work is fantastic.

Here's a recent painting that we just took to press; now available as a limited edition print.
"An Outside Chance"
An Outside Chance.jpg
An Outside Chance.jpg (131.72 KiB) Viewed 2099 times
We're having a Father's Day Sale - All prints are 25% off... boxes of note cards are less 30%.

http://www.whitefishstudio.com

Thanks.
Atlantic salmonfly swap

that's like racist against yellow people, mate. […]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Every time I see your name Joe I just want to se[…]

"bragging about your kids online is as gay as[…]

Real good Tex. Real good.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine