This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By slavetotheflyrod
Just got me a new fishin dog. :Roll Eyes I'll be heading down to AZ to pick him up in a few weeks. The breeder is twenty minutes from Alamo, roadtrip anyone? Naming suggestions also welcome
Attachments:
mail-1.jpeg
mail-1.jpeg (11.51 KiB) Viewed 3354 times
mail.jpeg
mail.jpeg (11.7 KiB) Viewed 3353 times
By truteya
Looks like he's laying in a bed of herb, so there's my suggestion for a name, but pronounce the H. Damn fine looking pup, what breed?
By slavetotheflyrod
Akita, he's sure to be a big boy, Dad is 130 lbs, and mom's pushin a hundred. Herb... I like it, but I doubt the wifey will go for it.
By jerome
Dan K.
By Bad Fish
130 pounds, you're gonna need a bigger boat and truck! Looks like a "Storm" or "Cloud" to me. He does kinda look like a Panda bear too. Of course you could go through all the fishing related names: Sage, Madison, Midge, Riffle, Stone, etc. I'm a believer in letting a pet name itself. It may not come right away but eventually their personality will inspire a good name. Although I may just name my next dog Stardog because it sounds cool.

BTW, that is one cute as hell puppy.
By D-nymph
"nemo" of course.

Nice looking fuzz ball!
By slavetotheflyrod
My son's pushing the Nemo angle pretty hard. He's seen Finding Nemo at least a thousand times.
By NICH
slavetotheflyrod wrote:My son's pushing the Nemo angle pretty hard. He's seen Finding Nemo at least a thousand times.
Your dogs a midget ginger kid? Ok now I'm fucking confused... Again :coffee
By CarpeTructa
Nice looking dog, should be a lot of fun spending the years together. As for the name, of course it should be Nemo, or Jed of course. Just think of the possibilities for future posts: "Dammit, Nemo pissed all over the kitchen floor again," or "I've been trying to train Jed but he keeps shitting in the closet," or "Nemo/Jed won't stop humping my leg, any suggestions from my fellow Drakeans?" Etc., etc.
By Bruiser
good looking akita, slave.

we had one and he was just about the coolest dog ever.
By Lurgee
Nice looking addition you got there Slave, make sure you let Cheeba spend some good time with it to teach it the finer points of becoming a good fish hound.

How about Skillet or Gyotuckyaku?

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Spinner II https://live.s[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine