This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Overcast
[report]With late afternoon obligations, I ventured out the road for a little for a solo adventure. Shortly after arriving and before even wetting a line a stranger of the canine variety decided to join me for the duration. I liked his style, quite yet tentative, but his photography skills really showed upon arriving back at home.[attachment=8]out the road with strangers 030.jpg[/attachment][attachment=7]out the road with strangers 013.jpg[/attachment][attachment=6]out the road with strangers 017.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5]out the road with strangers 025.jpg[/attachment][attachment=4]out the road with strangers 034.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]out the road with strangers 028.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]out the road with strangers 050.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]out the road with strangers 055.jpg[/attachment]
Playing with Dollies 016.jpg
OK fine previous shot. Still a tasty beverage.
Playing with Dollies 016.jpg (94.8 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
[/report]
Attachments:
out the road with strangers 055.jpg
DINNER
out the road with strangers 055.jpg (82.49 KiB) Viewed 2227 times
out the road with strangers 050.jpg
Proof shunned, there more than one puddls
out the road with strangers 050.jpg (71.05 KiB) Viewed 2228 times
out the road with strangers 028.jpg
The no look and the body language of you asshat.

I'll fish with the local harbor dog any day even if his photography skills suck.

out the road with strangers 028.jpg (83.38 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
out the road with strangers 034.jpg
Yep, another priceless photo Tag. Glad I shared my sandwich with your furry ass.
out the road with strangers 034.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
out the road with strangers 025.jpg
Tag............you should really think about the set up. Maybe change the settings on the camera, or perhaps a nice photography school from the Pimp
out the road with strangers 025.jpg (50.44 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
out the road with strangers 017.jpg
Another fine piece of photography
out the road with strangers 017.jpg (70.14 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
out the road with strangers 013.jpg
The road and an explanation for the online name (see overcast skies)
out the road with strangers 013.jpg (70.72 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
out the road with strangers 030.jpg
I will refer to him as tag, as in tag along.
out the road with strangers 030.jpg (68.16 KiB) Viewed 2233 times
By McH
Nice lookin fishin partner. I've played with Dollies off the dock in Teneke Springs, helluva lot fun for a 14 year old.

:cool
By P-A
Seems like a good days fishing Overcast. New friend, good beers, nice fush and some "wicked photo work"
:cool :cool
By Bad Fish
I’ve fished with a few strangers before, but there’s one I will never forget, a black lab. That dog was certifiably insane, or maybe 100% badass. He kept swimming though rapids I wouldn't have taken my driftboat though only to get the opposite side of the river, turn around and swim back. I thought the dog was going to kill himself.
By Bobwhite
I love Dollies... nothing better, especially in the skillet.

The Harbor Dog... I like that. We used to have a Town Dog. Boozer belonged to everyone, and was owned by none. The whole town was his back yard, and everyone chipped in to help him out... his dog license was picked up by the city. His vet bills were always taken care of and he never went hungry. He's gone now, and there's more than one plaque around town that reads, "Boozer slept here".

Good company... even if he needs a little help with the camera.
By jerome
Good shit.... the lab looks happy...

My yellow bitch is pissed we aint left yet for summer in the rockies.... She is bumming around more than me... :cool

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49909295692_1[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BRF’s Hi-vis Spinner II https://live.s[…]

93F279A2-B8AE-4AAA-8F54-DB6286C7D6DE.jpeg

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine