Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
austrotard

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by austrotard » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:23 pm

cantfishforshit. wrote:And you continue to shat in the floor to this day.
'on the floor'.
I'm not that good.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:39 pm

austrotard wrote:
cantfishforshit. wrote:And you continue to shat in the floor to this day.
'on the floor'.
I'm not that good.
Only Charles can shat in the floor.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

RFA

Post by RFA » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:36 pm

In 'Murica, that shit is a confined space...according to the safety guy at work.
good.

in austria a 6' concrete enforced hole in the middle of a fucking paddock is not.
but it's dumb asses like you that keep pushing my wage higher. we'll call it the d-wayne factor here.
you know, for the idiotic things that happen throughout the contract.

and raffa, you're a fucking janitor. perhaps 'king janitor' but a janitor nonetheless.
by the by, whatever happened with those mexican recruitment drives?

wow. you think I'd be happier on my day off.

confession: when I was about 10yrs old I was suspended from school for pushing kids into the urinals as they pissed.
who grassed me up? the fucking janitor.

relates: so I shat on the floor until graduation.
There is a lot of pent up aggression in this post, mate. Never, in my life, have I been a janitor. Not that there is anything Wonga with Janitors. Some of my best employees are janitors. Smiles on their faces, despite what they are dealing with, day to day.

By the by, Confined space has absolutely nothing to do with what is above you. I stopped work when I saw my landscaping contractor shoulder deep in a hole, digging out a busted main line(irrigation)....dirt walls can collapse...thus the requirement.

Will they? Probably not....but deal with two mates buried under 5 feet of sod and you will follow the requirements. Fucking soddy amateur.

Remind me never to (mail you a packie) rent from one of your structures.

I guess this is why I walk down the hallways at my work and people say hi to me every 3 feet. I'm like Dan fucking Akroyd in Trading Places, mate.

I'll be having dinner with April Vokey tonight........welllll, lucky you

It's not luck....

[/quote]
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:35 pm

RFA wrote:

a 6' concrete enforced hole
I stopped work when I saw my landscaping contractor shoulder deep in a hole, digging out a busted main line(irrigation)....dirt walls can collapse...thus the requirement.

look up angle of repose, janitor.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Bear River Boomer

Post by Bear River Boomer » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:05 am

Fuck you Dish Network!

RFA

Post by RFA » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:30 pm

These stupid ass new six (and four) pack holders. Whoever thought up this fucking albatross deserves to drink the shaken up beer that results from forcing them out of the vice grip hold they have forever.

[report]
DSCN0584.JPG
[/report]

The fucking things hold and hold, causing you to pull with both hands, and then suddenly break free, whipping the beer and the holder violently away from each other. I would take 6 million dead seabirds with the old school holders over the inconvenience this causes me.

They use (like) 50 times the plastic....yet they have a circle with arrows on one of the can toppers....so it's cool. We are recycling.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

TX.

Post by TX. » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Maybe they're twist offs.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

fatman

Post by fatman » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 pm

TX. wrote:Maybe they're twist offs.
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:19 am

i work in confined spaces and clean shit off the floor and walls. i laugh at it. fucking pussys.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

jhnnythndr

Post by jhnnythndr » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 am

building yet another custom 308. what the fuck. It is impossible to get right. having done a howa a 700 and a 7 now, this much I know, if it aint a model 7, don't even fuck with it, you won't be quite happy.
"Whenever I find myself growing green about the mouth; whenever it is a damp drizzly November in my soul; and especially whenever it requires a strong moral principle to prevent me from methodically knocking peoples hats off -- then, I account it high time to get to sea."

F.Babar

Post by F.Babar » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:39 pm

RFA wrote:These stupid ass new six (and four) pack holders. Whoever thought up this fucking albatross deserves to drink the shaken up beer that results from forcing them out of the vice grip hold they have forever.

[report]
DSCN0584.JPG
[/report]

The fucking things hold and hold, causing you to pull with both hands, and then suddenly break free, whipping the beer and the holder violently away from each other. I would take 6 million dead seabirds with the old school holders over the inconvenience this causes me.

They use (like) 50 times the plastic....yet they have a circle with arrows on one of the can toppers....so it's cool. We are recycling.
Really not trying to be a dick here, because those fucking things had me ready to eat someone's heart as well…but if ya pull up on that little tab right there….you're drinking beer before you can even say "Pollute the oceans with plastic!". :cool

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be fucking wrong

Shufisher

Post by Shufisher » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:51 pm

jhnnythndr wrote:building yet another custom 308. what the fuck. It is impossible to get right. having done a howa a 700 and a 7 now, this much I know, if it aint a model 7, don't even fuck with it, you won't be quite happy.
You're just fucking with us!
My shit stinks like a 3rd world country, but dammit, if I'm in Hood River, I'm not drinking Ranier! The Wandering Blues